1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park ATA - FALL Shoot - Oct. 2

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by WilliamMR, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton in Merrillville (NW Indiana), will host its 6th Annual Fall Trophy Shoot on Sunday, October 2nd (an ATA shoot). The program consists of 100 Singles, 100 Handicap, and 50 Pair of Doubles. Note that Shooting starts at 10 am. Breakfast is available at 8:30 am, with squadding and registration at 9 am. Pre-squadding is available in person at the traphouse, the Wednesday evening and Saturday before the shoot. You can call the traphouse on Wednesday evening or Saturday during the day at 219-942-3133, or call me on my cell at 773-744-1336.

For those of you going to the Fulton County Gun Club for the Tippecanoe Valley Championships this weekend, look me up and I can take presquad notes.

We will have trophies (money clips, belt buckles, shooter steins) from Tilden Trophies. Check out the complete program at the ATA website by clicking on the link above.

The $100 Straight Bounty is in effect for the Singles & Doubles events for this shoot, as well as the $500 Straight Handicap Bounty.

As usual, if you have any comments or questions, feel free to email me at the above address.
    Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton – Merrillville, IN

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

up for the night

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

last call

4. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

5. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

Thread Status: