1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park ATA - Big 50 - July 24, 2013 - Results

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by WilliamMR, Jul 24, 2013.

1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Very unusual tonight, late July and we had a cool night. We had a tremendous crowd tonight. We threw 4,000 targets, including 1,200 Big 50 targets. That's 160 rounds for the night which includes 48 rounds in the Big 50.

We had wide range of shooters tonight, from the usual to those passing through town. Credit to Joel Dryer. He had a hard time, but kept shooting some practice till he got it right, almost. On his last practice squad he was straight, till the 25th target. Jeremiah Gried is in town from Iowa working on the BP project. Just like last Wednesday, he was the last one to stop shooting. Same time next week Jeremiah.

For a change, we had a non local take high honors in the 16s, Jose Battisini with a 49. Willie Cochran is still trying to run two events to collect that $50 Bounty, close with a 48 in 16s and a great score of 48 in the Handicap.

Bill Radwan
    [​IMG]

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I know better than to do this late at night. I corrected my commentary to reflect Willie's score of 48 in the handicap NOT the doubles.

Bill Radwan

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

For those shooters interested in our Big 50 Program, click on the above for future dates and procedures for signing up for the Big 50.