1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GLEN PARK ATA-9/16 - Nat'l Trapshoot Day w/Scores

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by WilliamMR, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton in Merrillville (NW Indiana), will host its 5th Annual National Trapshooting Day Shoot on Sunday, September 16th. The program consists of 100 Singles, 100 Handicap, and 50 Pair of Doubles. Shooting starts at 10 am. Breakfast is available at 8:30 am, with squadding and registration at 9 am. Lunch and shells are available also.

Pre-squadding is available in person at the traphouse, the Wednesday evening and Saturday before the shoot. Or you can call the traphouse on Wednesday or Saturday at 219-942-3133 to presquad. You can also text or call my cell phone: 773-744-1336. Shamrock Leather trophies will be given out to class/yardage/category winners.

The $100 Straight Bounty is in effect for the Singles & Doubles events for this shoot, as well as the $500 Straight Handicap Bounty.

This would be a good time to introduce our newly created website for our chapter. We will be posting information on the chapter, chapter activities, including the ATA shoot programs, and the shoot results. To see or download the program for this shoot, please click on the above link, then go to “Trap Shooters” and open up the “current Schedule”. There you will see our schedule of shoots. Just click on the “flyer” for the shoot. Please note that the site is still under construction, and that we will be tweaking out some areas.

As usual, if you have any comments or questions, feel free to email me.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton – Merrillville, IN

williammr_2008_0303166.jpg

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Up for the night - Anyone needs to be presquaded, please let me know as I will be at the club Saturday.

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I finally got a chance to finish all the reports for this shoot. All the payouts were in the mail yesterday, as well as the check to the ATA to cover the reports that were emailed to them yesterday. However, I suspect the shooter scores will not be updated by the ATA till the year is closed out.

Except for the low turnout, this was a good shoot. We finally got some 100 straights in the singles (Wayne Meyers & Tom Antczak - they split the $100 Bounty) as well as a few 99s (Ed Rieck & George Krach) and three 98s (Frank Bentley - Rich Haltek - Roger Verstraete). The handicap produced a high score of 94 (Bill Anderson & George Krach) which earned a 1/2 yard punch for each of them. The doubles had as high scores two 95s (Wayne Meyers & Ray Strabavy), which is an enviable score. Tom Antczak took HOA.

The complete list of winners, some photos and the option payouts will be posted on our website shortly (just sent to our webmaster).

Our next ATA shoot will be our 7th annual FALL Trophy Shoot on October 7th. The program will be up on our website as soon as I get confirmation if HOOTERS will be providing some chicken wing tickets for the Doubles event (pun intended).

Bill Radwan

4. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Scores are up - click on the above link and then to the archive of shoot scores, then 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.