1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Park 9/7/08 ATA Results - ATA Complaint

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WilliamMR, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Not Really!

It's just that there is too much bashing of the ATA, and never enough compliments on a job well done. We had our monthly ATA shoot yesterday, Sept. 7th. I finished all the paperwork late last night, and emailed the shoot results to Trap & Field, and to the ATA. Late this morning I get an email from Mindy Greer that our reults are posted to the ATA website, on our club page. Thanks Mindy.

Matter of fact, I also got a response this morning from Marsha Bradley at Trap & Field acknowledging receipt of the scores.

Bill Radwan

Glen Park Izaak Walton - Merrillville, IN

2. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

I would like to state for the record that Roger Hall is my newest trapshooting IDOL...hahahahaha

Tom Strabavy

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Tom

Would you like to explain your "relationship" with Roger, or do we just let our imaginations run wild. Or is it because he shot a 97 in the handicap Sunday.

Bill Radwan

4. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

No No, Bill, purely trapshooting related! No hanky-panky dark secret-stuff here! He shoots a 97 @ the Ikes, but usually cannot break a score at the State Shoot when we're squadded together, in part because we're usually laughing hysterically throughout an entire event. Ask him, he'll tell ya...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.