1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glen Beck ???

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by southjblue, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Does anybody listen to Glen Beck?---He tells a very scary situation for our future---Almost sounds like Obama is the Anti-Christ---Wondering---George@SJB---

2. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

He sure seems to have his ducks in order---He has my attention---SJB

3. JLSIMON

JLSIMON Member

So atadams77, I take it you vote "Present"??

4. d endicott

d endicott Member

he has been correct so far.

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Obama and his ilk are the ruin for this country...

Curt

6. 3200SK Robinson

3200SK Robinson TS Member

H digs through history and finds the facts to back it up. Some of what he says may be speculation from what has happened somewhere else. He's just trying to get the people off the couch eating chips and drinking koolaid and start using their minds to realize whats going on. Not like "O'bumpme" prays on his prayer rug and reads his favorite book the "Koran" goes out and speaks this crap and expects the "Sheeple" to believe it and some DO! Thats why their needs to be a test on country and government before you can be able to vote. Of course the libtards would come out screaming that the test is too hard for the stupid just like the test talk about police and fireman. Best to All, Richard

7. Crickets

Crickets Member

ok let me get this straight. You can make a comment that a man makes up stories for shock value for ratings, then at the same time say "i"ve never listened to him"
    So you are developing an opinion on something with basically no knowledge of what you are talking about.
    Do you work for NBC?

8. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

I'm not one for slamming people on web based forum, but I have got to comment on ATADAMS77 post. That has to be one of the lamest statements I have seen formulated on this website. Not only does Glenn Beck offer locales of his material to support his statements, what kind of a person would actually take the time to post a comment on something he knows absolutely nothing about? No wonder Obama is President. Good lord help us all.

9. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

"he is influenced by fox media. most of it is made up. reported for "shock value" to gain listeners. just what i've heard. i've never listened to him."

Don't ya just love folks who are quite willing to share their opinion on something about which they have absolutely ZERO facts...??? Now and then, I read some pretty dumb stuff here...but THAT takes the cake.

10. shelly

shelly TS Member

Damn, I'm going to have to add a 77 to the retard list: now it's: 22,44,46,77,88,99,211. Why do the nuts have to identify themselves by adding numbers to the end of their handles, usually the same digit repeated twice? Seems like some would be smart enough not to telegraph their retardedness.

11. Bill T

Bill T Well-Known Member

"I've never listened to him".

Comments like that tell me perhaps it's time you did. Bill T.

12. Crickets

Crickets Member

Honest truth - I have been listening to him on satellite radio for the last year. Its scary how right he is. I think he overestimates the impact of specific events, but he sure has been accurate about future political events. Worth paying attention to if not just to keep you on your toes.

13. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

Beck backs up his information with facts - verifiable facts- now do I agree with him all the time? No but he is passionate and comes prepared with evidence to support his opinion

Have you heard that guy on MSNBC? What a disgrace- NBC and Time Warner used to be media sources you could trust for the news- what is that guys name? He is not even trying to do any reporting- he is merely a parrot for the extreme liberals.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

14. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Beck reminds me of our old poster Grammie. Everyone likes to laugh and call them kooks but most of thier predictions have materialized.!!!!!

Beck really works hard to get people to at least store some extra food. I don't see how this could hurt, especiailly with the way prices keep soaring. Many things in life could freeze your current income source.

I don't think my house is going to burn but I still buy insurance.

Beans, bullets and bandaids, don't forget the beano.

15. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

I don't know quite what to think of Beck. Does he 'stir' people to think? Well, yes. Is his view the correct way to think? Not always. We have to remember he's on a tv program because he sells advertisement. So you should ask yourself what 'axe' those advertisers might have to grind. I mean, they could buy space somewhere else to advertise. My problem with every show like his is that they are listed in the program guide as news shows. For me, 'news' is a hard fact. Not conjecture or speculation. It's really no different than Jon Stewart's show which I'm sure many here dislike intensely. I've 'lost' my sister to Rachael Madcow. I can hardly talk to her anymore because Rachael fills her head with so much crap. In case you guys aren't 'up' on Rachael ( which I hope you aren't) she's been on an anti nuclear binge the last couple weeks. She's creating a lot of fear of nuclear on her show. All these shows have one thing in common. They will bring on some 'guest' who is somehow supposed to be an expert on the matter. (Which they aren't). Then they go on to have some kind of dialog on whatever subject they wish to inject into the listener. Guys, I gotta tell ya. These people make me sick. It's NOT news. And it barely qualifies as insightful. Take all of them with a grain of salt and you'll be alright. To tell ya the truth, I'm running out of salt. Good thing I stock plenty of ammo. lol Jim

16. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

The main reason why Beck is so misunderstood is that you must actually listen closely to him to get his message. Typically the liberal mind can't concentrate that long on any given subject, and jsut moves on cuz they're 'bored".

The BS that comes out of their mouths afterwards, is just confirmation of their need for social acceptance, and need to be "one of the guys". Kind of like Sarah Palin jokes. They only appeal to haters. And make no mistake these people are haters pure and simple.

Most don't know what they are saying, much less what they're talking about!

This week I saw one of Becks shows where he was playing clips of some Liberal Leader talking about the wholesale destruction of the banking system, which was tantamount to an outright statement of actual insurection. This guy definately needed to be on the terror watch list but,,, he was in fact one of Obana's mentors!

Every one is entitled to their opinion, but when your opinion is that this country needs to fall then we are getting into the realm of treason. Rather than writing these traitors off as opinionated fools , how about we indict them for attempting the overthrow of this government.

These people have just become enabled a little more since Barry took office, but they have always lived here, and this country is way too good for them.

Allowing them to talk their shit with no reprecussions is going to result in them gaining just a little more ground and then waiting til the next Barry gets elected. I know we would not have been seeing this crap if Hildegard had been elected instead of Barry. Also Ms Pelosi would not have been allowed to run so wild with Hilde in office. As Democrats go, she would have definately been less of a pussy than what we got.

All of these far left assholes are nothing but Commies trying to overthrow this country from within. They need to be acknoledged for that and treated as the traitors they are.

Stock up on ammo now as the Turkey Shoot is a comin'!.

Randy

17. Mykidstrap

Mykidstrap TS Member

I'm a big fan of Fox news. I refuse to listen to CNN. I like Glen Beck, I think he's closer to accurate than off.

I sure the heck ain't in support of Obama.

18. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

I watch Beck whenever I can. At times his delivery comes across as a bit sensationalistic (or passionate as someone said), but he knows what he's talking about. In particular he's right on the money about the inner workings and threat of Radical Islam in America and I hope he keeps talking about it.

No, it's not news - I can get that elsewhere. It's insight, and he backs it up with information that I only occassionally view as something of a stretch. I wouldn't let anyone do my thinking for me, including Beck, but he sure feeds me info and facts that I can use!

Dave

19. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

The man I wa talking about is otalking on the Crash the Economy Thread further down.

You'll notice that his main goal is to create chaos and instability.

This is the goal of the far left and that is why they will never win.

Now if their goal was to create instability and chaos and then take over the government and redistribute the wealth seized in equal shares to the masses, they would have a fighting chance of getting more than a few followers.

They offer nothing positive, they only offer instability and chaos. This is what Beck was saying. This is also why they will always lose.

Randy

20. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

The scumbag your referring to is steve lerner a seiu employee and dear friend of andy stern and cass sunstein. They all have a few things in common, and visit the white house on a regular basis. The ones that really should be hung are the congressman and senators for allowing this fecal bacteria to attempt at transforming our country into a communistic dictatorship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.