1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glasses question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bill60, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill60

Bill60 TS Member

right now i have a set of randolph XL frames with vermillion (rose) light purple and dark purple. well my frames ar kinda bent and i am ging to get a new set of frames with 3 more lenses at the CA state shoot. my question is is there another brand frame that randolph lenses will fit into like decot or post 4, and do other frames come with x tra lenses like the randolph's do. if possible i would also like to know what venders will be at the CA state shoot and some prices of other brands.

Thanx in advance

Steven

2. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

You could always buy from Allen Lehman and not have a bent frame problem. His custom Lehman frames are by far the best available. Hope this helps, Roy

3. Bill60

Bill60 TS Member

ok but will he be at stat this weekend and will the lenses switch and how much are they

4. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Here is an option for you.
    http://www.cleartargetoptics.com/

5. Bill60

Bill60 TS Member

thanx guys i ended up getting a new pair of decots that fit my lenses and with a hard case to fix the bent frame prob

Thanx..

Smoke em...

Steven

6. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

You might want to check with a ranger dealer, I think they have a lifetime warranty. If you want to get rid of the old frames drop me an email. I am a pretty good straightner and could use a spare pair. John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.