1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glasses (lens) at the Grand.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by leftex, Aug 4, 2013.

1. leftex

leftex Active Member

Will I be able to get a set of lens made while I'm at the Grand? How many shooting glasses vendors will be there?
    Thanks,
    Wayne

2. trapman69

trapman69 Member

Morgan optical will or is already there don't know if they can do Rx lens there. There number is
    1-800-594-0175. Tom R

3. T.A.K.

T.A.K. Member

I'd check out L & M. They're probably there already. I got my Decots from them last year at the Grand in between events. I was so giddy when I got them (they were such a big step up from the cheap Beretta ones I had been using) that I went out and won my category in the next event. Mike will hook ya up with whatever you need. I just got another lens set at my state shoot and realized I had no magic dots with me. Mike gave me one that color matched free of charge. Their website is: http://www.lmlenses.com or you can just look under the sponsors here.

4. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

L & M is tops. They also carry the All American frame. The AA Wrap Around is the best frame going for shooting sports...IMO. Actually improves my peripheral vision of which I have none. You'll make lasting friends at L&M!

5. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

L&M us as well. Mike is great. Getting more made while we are here.

Great product and great service

Foster and Matt Bartholow

6. Cazadore

Cazadore Member

Susie Gray representing Decot is there and stocks the most popular plano colors as well as several more specialized colors. Decot will also have a representative there. For Rx lens Decot can usually have them with in a few days at the Grand. Caz

7. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

I believe Frank Rively will cut prescription lenses right there.

He can also make custom colors overnight. He made a set of Pur-million (Purple and Vermillion) for my son at the SCTP Nationals. They were ready next day.

SW

8. leftex

leftex Active Member

Thinking about possibly getting prescription insert lenses for a pair of Ranger XLW's. I have the insert with a crappy pair of lenses that I got mail order. Who would be best for this application?
    Thanks,
    Wayne

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member