1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glad to be a trapshooter

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 100after9, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Just moved from where I shot before... Into an area that I will now shoot in. I have been welcomed with open arms.. I hae heard that so many times but never had to do it myself.. A good friend said it all ... Trapshooters they are my kind of people... specisl thanks to all at Trafford and Ruffsdale gun clubs... you are my kind of people!!!

2. Timbob44

Timbob44 Member

Hello 100after9, Thats great and I know how you feel. My squad shot at anouther club today. Kern Gun Club Bakersfield,Ca and they were so nice and treated us right. The whole staff welcomed us and asked us to come back. And that means allot. I feel the whole trapshooting family as a whole are great people. Thanks,Tim

3. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

Welcome.... but if you're going to clean the windows every time you visit we're going to have to raise the price of targets to buy more Windex.

Your friend,

Crazy Chester
    [​IMG]

4. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

5. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

I have met a few folks from TS at league shoots and they are a great bunch, Dave Reynolds (oskerspap) Osker Reynolds and Guy Babin, it was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to shooting with you!!

Oscar

6. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Likewise Oscar............the pleasures all mine

D.P.Reynolds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

oscar reynolds trapshooters