1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Glad he's dead!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by trapperwads, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Glad he

The news media is reporting that people on facebook and twitter are remorseful at the reported death of murderer Chris Dorner , making him some sort of folk hero. I do not partake of facebook or twitter or share the thoughts of these morons. Dorner was apparently a deranged murderer. Typically as most of them do blaming others for their apparent deficincies and failures. Never accepting responsibility for their own actions. I am glad he is dead. I accept responsibilty for that decision. My only regret is that he didn't meet his fate before killing several innocents including law enforcement officers. ed nichols

2. brownk80

brownk80 Member

I understand that Charlie Sheen sent a post or tweet that he supported this clown's position. Not absolutely sure what he was supporting but if he supported this guy in any way he should be ostracized. I for one will not watch anything this idiot does, but he won't miss me too much as I have always thought he was an idiot to begin with, and haven't watched him for years.

Brownk80

3. oz

oz Active Member

watch Fox news and you will know what is going on.

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Too bad they didn't get him sooner

5. chemist

chemist Member

did they prove it was really him? Haven't seen the news yet.

6. Sonny98

Sonny98 Active Member

Was it him or some innocent Mexican ladies? They shoot first and then ask questions right? And they can do that because he's a scumbag. Should have just had Obama send in a drone and blown the hell out of whoever they thought it just might , maybe be. Lol. That's the way it works in this country now. Kill them at all costs because he's a scumbag. And we have the right to do that because we have a badge and we work for the government. We're here to help. Lol. There was definitely more than one murderer there. But those with the badge will never see justice.

7. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

Yeah they said they found his wallet in the burned remains of the cabin, two days after reporting that they found his wallet at the Mexican border..... You be the judge.

8. Loyac

Loyac Member

Kind of reminds me of Jesse James, Bonnie & Clyde, and the like... Cold blooded psychopathic killers who met their end violently and became folk heroes. Ironic, isn't it? John

9. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Damn I hoped you were talking about Obama.

10. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

There is alot more behind the story and the man. LAPD wanted him dead.

11. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Damn, I really thought this was gonna be another Obummer thread!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.