1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Give grammie a hug!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by billy77, Oct 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billy77

billy77 TS Member

This guy needs a hug in the worst way. Has he ever had a good word to say? Me thinks he is having a goodtime at our expense.....so heres a big hug for you grammie SC

2. arms1938

arms1938 TS Member

Grammie is the great voice or reason, gives us a little balance in life, lights the fires, makes us think, shows how to honor the rights of free speech.
    Mike

3. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

I'll hug him after I figure out a way to collect a nickel each time he uses the freaking ! key.

4. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

Here's a hug for you Grammie - I'm sorry that your lobotomy didn't work out. Hopefully you'll come out of that coma soon.

hubcap

5. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

arms1938,

The voice of reason? The only thing good about Grandma Johns ranting is the perspective that it gives to the whack jobs in this country. I’ve often wondered if there were people that could truly believe some of the BS that comes out of left wing nut cases mouths. Grandma John is living proof that truly naive people do exist.

6. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Shootem, wisdom? Boy has he got you buffaloed! He is the only shooter on here who rants on how much he hates everything this country stands for! It's a damn shame. The guy served this country honorably, I suspect and never learned a damn thing about defending a nation. I don't know maybe he spent his entire service time peeling spuds in the chowhall?

With all this country's political and social issues, the inconsistency in policy, and political rhetoric, tell me a nation where you have so many different people, so many different religions, ethnicity's, creeds,genders, activists and yet people from other nations sell everything they own to get inside this country. A country with a stable political system. Acountry where you can say what you want without fear of persecution or being executed. A country with a booming economy! More Americans are workling than any time in its history. With some of the lowest tax rates in 25 yrs but more tax dollars in government coffers than anytime in its history! With a stockmarket exceeding all time high, yet guys like Grammie still hate what this country represents. Now I ask you shootem, arms1938 and Hunter44 is this the type of person you would trust your family with??

Rick

7. grammie

grammie TS Member

When you get done awnsering Ricos question,,,ask yourself this one,,,,Would I trust Donald Rumsfeld,,and George Bush with the life of my son or daughter??? Perhaps raising the age of enlistment to 42 says volumes about that very subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you trust them to lead your kids into a firefight,,when he got a deferrment from combat,,,and had a drug problem????

Soldiers die,,thats what they are for,,,but they must NEVER be wasted!!!

A poor leader will cost you more lives than any sharpshooter armed with an automatic weapon ever could!!!!

By the way,,,The stock market is at all time highs because of the Mid-Term elections!!!!

I wonder what Ricos excusse will be "after" the election when the price of oil comes roaring back,,,the economy slows,,and housing dips below the 35 year lows that were just announced this morning!!! And the market which is at all time highs retreats because the smart money is playing short???

Rico has been blinded by the Bush smokescreen of artificial good news.....

AKA Grammie.........

8. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Touche Shootem!

Rick

9. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Grammie has his own political views and should be given a big Political Hug......FROM BARNIE FRANK AND NANCY PELOSI !!!! HaHeeeeeeeeeeee ! Just a reminder, Grammie, there are NO Timber Rattlers in Arizona !! You Rascal you !!
    .......................................Uncle Sam, Pennsylvania

10. old tex

old tex TS Member

Grammie, what happened in your childhood that makes you so completely negative about the world and all that's in it?

I honestly feel sorry for you. You must make your life (and those around you) very miserable.

Count your blessings!

unc

11. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hauxfan!

12. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

I just want to know what color the sky is on Grammies planet. Easy to knock anyone in charge - but getting two originalist judges onto the Supreme Court does a lot for gunners - the Dems and Move On would have you turning them in just like Australia. Tax cuts are good for honest folks like me. Having a person in charge who actually makes decisions based on convictions instead of polls is a good thing. Being lead by someone who blows with the wind is a very bad spot. Either we are going to kill these people or they are going to kill us. Which do you want?

Sadly, there is a horrible price to be paid for every policy. We should have gone after these people the first time they tried to blow up the WTC. But we didn't and now we are where we are. The leaders of the Muslim world want to wipe us out. You can stick your head in the sand - which brought us 9/11 or you can be a bit more proactive. Both are lose lose endeavors in terms of human life.

You really should consider a course or two in Economics before spouting your gas station attendant thoughts on the subject. It scares me that people like you are allowed to vote.

13. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Can't we just do something more constructive than hugs for grammie - like take up a ts.com collection for meds?

14. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

The "stock market" is NOT at all time highs as grammie says. The Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA), which consists of only 30 stocks, is at all time highs. But the stock market overall is NOT near its all time high. The two should not be confused.

Aside from that, how in the world would mid-term elections directly cause the DJIA to go up to all time highs ?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

15. snowful

snowful TS Member

Hugs to grammie (((((*))))). cdconley, HGWT, and gbatch needs 'em too!

GROUP HUG!

((((((((*****************))))))))

16. grammie

grammie TS Member

See thread titled "RICO46"............

And then ask yourself,,,,"How can the stock market OR the DOW be at all time highs???? And then remember something,,,,Its an election year"

Be prepared for after the election,,especially if the Dems take control of Congress!!!!

And as for you children,,,,,If you put as much time into research as you do spouting off your mouths,,then when things happen you won't look nearly so ignorant when you look at yourself in the mirror!!!!!

Your money would be as easy to take for me,,,as in the same manner I get your goat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AKA Grammie.....

17. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

Grammie, I bet your eyes are brown regardless of what your drivers license says. You are trying to connect dots that are not even on the same page. You should really consider getting more formal education before spouting your economic theories that you hatched at the local VFW.

I will however agree with you that if the Dems get power, we are in for a real ride. Higher taxes, gun restrictions, more and more giveaway programs, and worse.

18. grammie

grammie TS Member

And you should pay attention to whats going on,,the stock market just dropped on friday!!! It took its biggest dip is 3 months,,with more to come!!!!

I don't have economic theories,,,There has never been a rich economist!!!

First you have to see the dots,,,but your're colorblind!!!

Its all there for you to see,,,no magic,,no theories,,just everything you need to make a financial decision,,if your're capable...

AKA Grammie........

19. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

Grammie - the market dropped .6%. I am hard pressed to call that an indicator of doom. your slip is showing, you don't really have a clue about world economics do you? just beer froth BS. You really should consider an evening class at the local CC.

20. grammie

grammie TS Member

Ahhh,,,those figures aren't much are they,,,,until you think????? Wait a minute,,they said the economy was at its best in many years!!! Hold on,,,why is the housing market crumbling!!! Damn,,,why is home foreclosure at all time highs??? oops,,,ford just closed its plant that makes ford taurus,,,and the last one was sold to a millionaire....And to boot,,its an election year...

You have to put it all together to get too "gloom"...

I don't care about economics,,economics and the stock market are two differant animals!!! One is a theory,,the other isn't real,,,its powered by money,,and sentiment!!!!!!!!

AKA Grammie.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.