1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gitmo moved to Hardin, MT

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Old Cowboy, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Just heard on FOX news this morning that Eric Holder of the Obama administration is close to coming to a decision on where to move the Gitmo terrorist detainees. Top of the list of probable places is the new prison facility at Hardin, Montana. This large detention facility was built recently as a "regional" jail and is currently standing pretty much empty because the (Democratic) Montana State Attorney General claims Montana law forbids housing prisioners from out of state.

Besides the State Attourney General, Montana has currently a Democratic Governor and two Democratic US Senators..............altho' the state has voted Republican in recent Presidential elections. Payback time?

John C. Saubak

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

John, you would know better than I, but I thought last week a high State government official said "No way!".

3. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

John,

Where the heck were you this weekend. Missed your smiling face.

Rick in Mt.

4. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

D.G.- that was a really funny rant.

5. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

I was planning to get to Great Falls this last weekend Rick, looking forward to it I might add. Busy calving here tho' and couldn't get away......hope the shoot went well?

John C. Saubak

6. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

It went as well as could be expected. Saturday the weather was nice and Sunday the wind was a B@*^^%!
    But I don't think any of the teams pulled out and the scores were pretty good for high flyers.

See ya at the next big one

Rickyd

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Did anyone read Thomas Sowell's article in Towhhall this AM? Boy has he nailed it - and Obama as well!

8. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

Arizona would be a great place. I am sure Sheriff Joe Arpaio could find something for them to do.

9. atashooter

atashooter Member

I always heard that there was great hunting in Montana... Guess they are just increasing the type of game they have to offer...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.