1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ginger Wolbers (Bass) Memorial Shoot - 3rd annual

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Bucko43, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Third Annual Ginger Wolbers (Bass) Memorial Shoot

When: Saturday September 29, 2012
    Registration begins at 8:00 AM

Where: Lemon Grove Rod & Gun Club
    16232 Sequan Truck Trail
    Alpine, Ca.

What: Dodge City events will consist of 25 trap targets from the 16 yard line, and 25 trap targets from a handicap yardage determined by your 16 yard score. A random pick of names will pair you with another shooter and you will shoot (2) rounds of buddy shoots from the 27 yard line. Total of all (4) scores determines your final score. Shooters with the highest final score wins.

Cost: $25 per person in attendance, with net proceeds to be donated to a local battered women’s shelter. Donations will be accepted in lieu of attendance.

Directions: Take HYW 8 east to Alpine Tavern Rd. turn off. Continue on Tavern Rd. heading south approximately 3 1/2 miles to Sequan Truck Trail. Turn right on Sequan Truck Trail, continue for approximately 3 miles. Look for the Lemon Grove Rod and Gun Club sign on the right side of the road.

Lunch will be served between the handicap and buddy shoot events. Lunch cost and menu to be announced at a later date.

2. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

I will do my best to attend the morning shoots, but I have football in the afternoon..count on me to assist where I can as well.....Hit 'em All....LarryB

3. KooJo

KooJo Member

Did Ginger ever live in Anchorage Alaska, She looks like a gal my wife got a stain glass window from many years ago.

4. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

It is my understanding that Ginger was at one time a trucker on the Alaskan Pipeline. One beautiful person and missed very dearly by those who knew her. A great loss to humanity and trapshooters.

Robert

5. Bucko43

Yes Ginger was a trucker in Alaska for a while. This photo was from her website when she lived in San Diego area and was the manager of a real estate office. Ginger was very versatile and a really good trapshooter as well. Hope to see you all at her favorite event next weekend.

Kevin

6. Bill Sergent

Bill Sergent Member

7. Bucko43

I hear we're having burgers, chips and salad for lunch.

8. JES

JES Member

Ginger did do stain glass in Alaska.

9. Bucko43

2 days to go...

10. JES

JES Member

11. Bucko43

We had 42 shooters in this event and raised $1412 for the local battered women's shelter. We all had a great time and had really good food as well.
    Thanks to everyone that volunteered during the event.

Kevin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.