1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GIBBS! You bad . . .

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by k1200ltc509, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Reverend Zara, good to see you back. I thought you might of falled off a treestand somewhere. But, I figured then who would we have for a spiritual advisor? Yes that was me, and I played all the options! But Frank B II hit the SAME FREAKIN EXACT OPTIONS IN THE MORNING ONE HUNDRED. What was really good was that one of my SCTP shooters had enough faith in me to buy me in the special event. That lone 99 put some money into her college fund!

I do wish I was smart enough to figure the odds for someone to hit the same options in a shoot like that with that # of shooters! Only to me could that happen. I will certainly take you up on the diet pepsi! We shot on New Years Day! That was fun, but it was funner on weds to goose hunt! Zero when I got out of the car with 15 mph winds. Come down my way and we will kill some of the "skyrats" Happy New Year! Rick Gibbs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.