1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Giacomo's Contact information??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Allen-MX8, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

Try this link to the website: http://www.giacomosporting.com/home.htm

Hope that helps.

Allen

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I think he retired Danny his sonenlaw is running it now.

3. joehunter

joehunter Member

They will be at the Silver Dollar for the Southern Grand and also the Florida State shoot.

Joe

4. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

They sure dont seem to feel like answering emails in my experience, still waiting.

5. joehunter

joehunter Member

Dednlost , why don't you just call. They seem to always answer the phone. I know they left last week for the Silver Dollar and will be there through the end of the month. But someone should be in the shop to do work and answer calls.

Joe

6. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

I'm really not sure of the connection but the last parts I received from Giocomo Sporting Inc. had a new name in the mailing label as well ..Frank Lefever & Sons Inc. bearing same address. New players?

7. 7 straight

7 straight Member

Dan the sonenlaw is takeing over, but Giacomo is at the shop.which was oned by Lefever,before Giacomo purchased,after he left Pguns.

8. Aintlost

Aintlost Member

I have dealt w/ Dan in the last month, I had a good conversation with him. He fitted a trigger assy to my reciever and shipped it back to me the same day. I sent my TM1 to the Grand last year, he rebuilt it, I have had no problems. I can't imagine how he could have improved the services I recieved.

9. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

Aintlost

I have similar experiences, He restored an MX8 for me. I showed it to a dealer and he thought it was new till he looked at the serial number...

I am looking forward to a visit at the Southern Grand

ernie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.