1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Giacomo Sporting

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jbshep, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbshep

jbshep Member

Just had a great experience with Danny at the Silver Dollar. He took care of my Perazzi service with the same efficiency and proficiency that we have all learned to expect from "the man" himself. Like most of us, I have been concerned about Giacomo retiring; no more worries. He has apparently trained Danny well. Danny has replaced the old mobile work trailer and will soon have the new one like he wants it. Danny's wife, Giacomo's daughter Dannela, is there too. She obviously knows the Perazzi products well and has a nice selection of guns and parts. Danny is a skilled gunsmith and gentleman and Dannela is a charming young lady. Have an enjoyable and well deserved retirement, Giacomo! - Brad Shepherd

2. zinger

zinger Member

Amen to that!

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

My old ENT ,Dr.San Zurick had retired.. and I found a new one.. Many,many years later..the Dr. who took over his practice I visited.. I really liked the guy.. clever,got right to the point.. always had a great joke.. and best of all was a great Doctor.. I asked him how did he come to take over the practice.. He responded.. I asked Dr. Sam for his daughters hand in marrage.. He asked me if I could provide for her..and was I sure she would NOT return home?? I told him I was not sure.. but I do my best.. To which he replied.. "Grab a lab coat".. Giacomo has trained Dan well.. He's seen it all before..and actually does things Giacomo never did.. or wanted to do.. Rib work and bluing.. Dan follows the family rule.. Don't work on everything.. be the best at 1 thing.. There's is Perazzi.. All Good.. Mike

4. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

Brad

I had the same pleasant time with Dan this week. Also got a chance the chat with "grampa"

ernie

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Giacomo will never retire.. only slow down..and smell the roses a little bit more..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.