1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting your head around one trillion dollars

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Claymuncher, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

Taxing those evil rich folks might make everyone feel good but, a year of the proposed tax increase on the rich will be spent by Washington in 36 hours. If they kept it and spent it at least we would no where it went, back into the economy. What a joke, but everyone seems to be buying it.

-----------------

One million seconds will pass in the next 12 days.One billion seconds will take 32 years.One trillion seconds will pass in 31,688 years.

Time is money, right? If you make one dollar every second, you will have a million dollars in twelve days. You will be a billionaire in 32 years, but it will take you more than 31,000 years to make a trillion dollars.

A trillion $10 bills, taped end to end, would wrap around the Earth more than 380 times.

That’s a ton of cash—actually 1.1 million tons of it.

It would take more than 10,000 18-wheelers to transport one trillion $1 bills.

You could spend $10 million a day and it would still take you 273 years to spend $1 trillion.

CM

2. oz

oz Active Member

wrap your head around 16.4 trillion.... wait till odumbofurher finds out what comes after a trillion,,,,

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Hopefully the House will shut this down. Not counting on it, but would be a nice new year's present.

4. brownk80

brownk80 Member

Let me see if I understand the new deal. We will get $1 of tax breaks for every $41 of tax increase. Boy talk about voo-doo economics. I want to move to Washington D.C. where my financial circumstances would allow me to live in a manner to which I would love to become accustomed.

Brownk80

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

You wouldnt want to live in DC..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.