1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting used to my "good" gun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 635 G, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

For the last 6 months I've been shooting my Beretta auto-loader, due to weight loss & loss of upper body stength. Been shooting OK but not at the level I did when I shot my Infinity. On Sun.,the Beretta had a malfunction, tried to shoot the Infinity again. The Infinity points & smashes targets way above that of the Beretta. Just hope I can get my mental computer to get in sync with the Infinity trigger again. Its like going from a VW to a Ferrari. Any hints would be appreciated. The speed of the Infinity trigger makes it extremely easy to short shoot a target.
    Thanx--Phil Berkowitz

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Getting used to my

I can't offer any hints but can relate. I sent my gun(Beretta 682 Un-single) off to have a release trigger installed. I went to my back-up gun(my old trusty BT99) in which i haven't shot in 2 years. I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn that night. Just when i thought i had it figured out i would go into a string of misses again that i swore i was on. Good thing it was just for fun last Thursday. I figure i better start practicing with it more often or it won't help much if i ever really need it in competition. The BT has an adjustable comb so i'm work'n to try and get it shooting like or close to the Beretta.---Matt

3. Bridger

Bridger Member

Getting used to my

I've lost 40 pounds so far this year and things are different. I also hit the gym everyday and work on my upper body strength and shooting scores are getting better. A personal trainer is worth the cost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.