1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting the GOP's House in order

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GunDr, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

The well-known definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. House Republicans appear to be insane.

The above link explains how difficult it will be to cleanse the Republican Party of RINOs and isle crossers, unless we(conservatives) are ready to do battle.

http://conservablogs.com/muthstruths/2008/11/09/in-defeat-republicans-opting-for-insanity/

It's a little long, but will definitely hold your attention.

The time to get started is NOW!!

Doug

2. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

This blog claims that the Republican Congressional "leadership" is largely at fault - and it is right. After Newt Gingrich the party lost its guts and voted Dennis Hastert and Bill Frist as leaders. They were bland and unimaginative, offereing nothing to excite the party or the voters.

We need real leadership; not go-along, get-along wimps. No more middle-of-the-road pansies - real Republicans with real ideas and the guts to fight for them! Hey Newt, want to lead us out of the wilderness again?

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

As I have said before, the republican party, for all practical purposes, no longer exists. The dems, fowl as they may be, stand for something and are willing to work, fight, steal, lie and back stab to ahieve their agenda. The repubs stand for nothing. We must find a party that represents the ideology of limited constitutional government, create a platform that represents exactly that, and make it our own. One already exists. Unfortunately it has it's own share of grandstanding jackasses. I know one personally and he is a lying, decieving, manipulating crook - the perfect politician.

4. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

While I agree that the GOP has let us all down drastically, I feel compelled to remind us all that there really is NO working with the loony-left that has invaded the beltway. There is no success in trying to reason with unethical, a-moral narcissists hell-bent to have their own way.

Rant off,
    Kip

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Kip...you're correct!

Just wait for reality to set in and it will.

Curt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.