1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting ready for tomorrow...Independence Day

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Many are too young to remember this man, but his message is eternal for this country. DON'T forget to remember those who sacrificed to give us what we have today. God Bless America!!!

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I am going to shoot with a buddy on Thursday. What a great country!

3. leadvail

leadvail Member

Our club is located on a hill right next to the fireworks display .Were trapshooting at 5:00 p.m. and then having a barbeque right before the show .Heaven in Colorado.
    Bob

4. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

One of my favorites. I too will fire off a couple hundred shells tomorrow. Think I'll use my red, White, And blue stocked 1100. Jim

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kfz2XDXaeqc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kfz2XDXaeqc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

5. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Nice post Jim, very nice. My all-time favorite comedian and one of the finest human beings to draw breath. Break'em all tomorrow.

I will fire off 400, 500 if we are ahead of schedule. Weather is supposed to clear!! "All good", to quote Mike.

6. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

Kommiefornia, but North Idaho soon... REALLY!
    bigdogtx -
    Thanks for posting that! If I'd seen it before I guess I'd forgotten it. That's beautiful. God Bless America!!!! - Mike Gregory

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.