1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting punched?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 90T3200, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 90T3200

90T3200 TS Member

I'm curious about the process of getting your yardage promotion punch on your average card.

There will be a few shoots that I do singles and caps, and have to leave as soon as I see my score posted, due to other commitments. I always try to get early squads.

Do I have to stick around until everyone is done shooting caps to know whether I get a punch or not? Or if my score is eligible can I get it right away before I leave? Or if that is determined later would it be "legal" to have my ticket punched by a delegate at the next shoot I attend, before I'm classified and squaded?

I'm not entirely sure how that works. I usually stick around for all 3 events until the very end of the day, but there are a few that I just won't be able to. And these are money shoots anyway - so if I do get anything else out of it, as they say, mail the check please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.