1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting punched?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 90T3200, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 90T3200

90T3200 TS Member

Jan 11, 2007
    I'm curious about the process of getting your yardage promotion punch on your average card.

There will be a few shoots that I do singles and caps, and have to leave as soon as I see my score posted, due to other commitments. I always try to get early squads.

Do I have to stick around until everyone is done shooting caps to know whether I get a punch or not? Or if my score is eligible can I get it right away before I leave? Or if that is determined later would it be "legal" to have my ticket punched by a delegate at the next shoot I attend, before I'm classified and squaded?

I'm not entirely sure how that works. I usually stick around for all 3 events until the very end of the day, but there are a few that I just won't be able to. And these are money shoots anyway - so if I do get anything else out of it, as they say, mail the check please!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.