1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting out

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ol 12 shooter, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ol 12 shooter

ol 12 shooter TS Member

I came to a decision that I'm going to move on due to the high prices of travel, disappearing gun clubs, and reloading costs, I thought I’d post it here due to some of the members here being from my area, so here's what I've got.

I have a very nice collection of Mod 12's for sale, from very nice build-up's to high grade engraved and inlayed pigeons. There’s 3 pin’s, milled ribs, rnd post’s and all. I'd like to sell these in lots and not individual. All have been gone thru completely to between 99% or 100%. Most have very nice high grade wood finished with oil and either checkered or carved. This collection has been years in the making and I'm very proud of them. I also have high grade stocks and forearms almost complete for finish and checkering.

Mec reloaders in 12 ga. H-9000, 12 ga. G-9000, 20 ga. 650's. along with all the bushings and bars.. way too much to list. Thousands of hulls, wadds, primers, shot, everything goes. Once again, I'm not going to piece things out so if your interested in lotts of items give me an e-mail and I'll send you a number to call and we'll talk. Thanks for looking

ol 12..

2. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

You'll regret selling everything later, Hang on to it !!!!

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Seller's Remorse is on it's way..

Curt

4. ol 12 shooter

ol 12 shooter TS Member

I'm in Ohio.

Thanks.

5. himark

himark Well-Known Member

How many primers can you sell and how much?

6. ol 12 shooter

ol 12 shooter TS Member

Once again...

If you read my post again you'll see that I'm NOT piecing out primers, hulls or individal items. As far as % on dollars.. I don't think so.

7. himark

himark Well-Known Member

As per your...
    " I'm not going to piece things out so if your interested in lotts of items give me an e-mail and I'll send you a number to call and we'll talk. Thanks for looking"

If you consider ALL your primers a lot than tell me, How many primers do you have and how much?

8. ol 12 shooter

ol 12 shooter TS Member

My post must be missleading because when you buy the primers you get loaders, parts and bushings, hulls, powders, and all of it. Still interested?

ol 12

9. famill00

famill00 TS Member

If you would please shoot me an email. I would like to talk about your model 12's.

Thanks,
    Forrest

10. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Interested would be relative to how much you have and how much you are asking. Send me an email if you dont want to post in the open forum.

timlind_2000@yahoo.com

11. ol 12 shooter

ol 12 shooter TS Member

MIA,

Thanks for your concern on how I should do buisness, but you can take this to the bank.. I'll either sell it for it's worth or pass it on to the kids..

I don't need to discount anything, nor part it out, if your looking for discounts go to Wallmart. I had second thoughts about making a post here because of hipshot folks just like you with no money or intrest, so like my momma used to say.. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it.

This will be my last post here and probably my last visit, so if anyone is serious about looking at this stuff send me an e-mail and we'll get together and talk.

Thanks all,

ol 12

12. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

you obviously dont know mia hes had some very nice guns on here and is very good at selling you might as well pass them on you pry would have every gun sold already if sold seperate and shipped even saw guy say hed drive there and buy 1 but you turned it down cause he didnt want a bunch of them do you really want to sell or is this just one of those threads where your bregging about what you have or is it like what happened in chicago you want someone to come with bunch of money and rob them this is very strange if it was a matched set i could see it but they are not

13. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

ol 12 shooter:

Ok I can see your point in what you said in your last post and im sure if you have been lurking around on here for awhile then if so you know who I am.

Ok im the same as you and don't want to be mistreated and I won't be, ok im sure I was at first but that was the fun part of it.

Anyway M.I.A. has in the past sold and bought a lot of stuff on here and I agree with him on saying people ani't going to spend big bucks if they don't see what they are buying.

Anyway im the same as you im real hard headed on some things especialy if it is something that I want to get rid of and don't really give a S**T about doing it.

Ok email me or private message me and maybe the best way is to private message anyone that is interested in what you have to offer but the trap site is a more poweful source to get things done with.

Anyway email me and im sure every one will feel better in the long run.

Foghorn220

14. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

7-1/2's or 8's?

Curt

15. himark

himark Well-Known Member

No email yet...

If you truely want to get out here you shouldnt be ashamed of the price to post it in the open forum unless it is just unrealistic. You say seperate the men from dah boys about being serious. I dont think you are serious sir. I have bought out guys before and paid serious cash for there entire collections however, they listed what it was before I got interested and didnt put "I have lotts" If you do want to get this stuff sold as a package give us a detail of the package and a price. Maybe consider packaging the guns as one and loaders and supplies as another. I do not think you are going to find a buyer for the whole thing unless its a fire sale.

16. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Very interesting . MIA is right (that hurt) you need pictures a very good description and the number of guns (alot is not to good) . Also when you have a buyer take all sale a discount price is the norm . I wish you luck on your sale and hope you change your mind .

17. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

I myself would sure hope people have pic's of theyre guns for insurance purposes. I'm with Jack, I wouldnt buy anything without seeing it, but thats just me. Been burned to many times by people saying its mint, and you get a piece of junk.

18. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Setting around a table with five old trap shooters last week this question came up . How long will it be before the Model 12 is forgotten . We have a bunch of old timers that shot Winchester Model 12,s for years but not so much anymore . The old Model 12 shooters are about gone and the new shooters don,t know a thing about the Model-12 or care . How many guys under 30 years of age have shot a model-12 . I would hate to have alot of money in Winchester Model-12,s as in ten years or so they may be alot cheaper .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.