1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Get your pocketbooks ready for the pump!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Well, hussein in caving to the libs, has set the mileage at 36 mpg by 2016. Automakers and union leaders are backing this,,,,well no crap,,,,with this the oil price will be jumping and Americans will have to BUY these new vehicles!!!!

But what about you and I,,,,you had better not have more than 2 grandkids with you as you won't be able to get them into the craker boxes,,,,and if you DO get hit by another vehicle,,,,make sure your will is signed.

All the oil that our country has and it will just go to waste as we spend $700 Billion a year with OPEC,,,,does that number sound familiar,,,,it should it was what we needed for the TARP,,,,

Can't wait to see the 30mpg light truck,,,,can you....

Oh, well another freedom being taken away for "what is good for us"....2010 can't come any too soon!!!!

2. Bubba

Bubba Member

With these new MPG regs, look for a jump in state and federal gas tax. Better MPG gets less tax revenue.

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Don't worry though Henry Ford Obama will reinvent the auto industry and will develop a car for everyone.

That Obama can do everything.

4. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

JCL, by "monsters" are you referring to 18-wheelers??? I don't know where you're driving, but in Iowa, I rarely see any truck going over 70. I know multiple people who drive those trucks and would call all of them a little more competent at driving that your average driver...I also don't see the logic in blaming the drivers for the tires giving out. My 2 cents, Josh.

5. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

Would be sooooo nice when Nov 2010 gets here that they clean house in the Senate and get rid of those far left liberals like Nancy Pelosi!

Stacey

6. Wyogoose

Wyogoose TS Member

Another fine idea. Should we "microstamp" these treads. We could have all truckers register their tires. Instead of banning the tires we could regulate the air in them. But you are on the right track, should hold every manufacturer responsible for every mishap caused by their product no matter how misused. Then we could have the court system even more plugged up until we get more judges hired and buildings built. Then we could have more people either in jail or working for the govmt than not. Give me a break. If the big bad truck bothers you, then stop driving!! How do you think that new skirt you've been looking at got to the store.

7. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

being 6'7 i cant fit in most all cars already maybe i could get on disability im too tall to drive to work lol

8. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

berettagold53954

Try a sunroof and a pair of goggles. If it rains, don't travel. :) I'm sure someone will have a "goldfish" bowl roof adaptor ready for those over 5ft.

How about a ban on Assault Trucks? Ban those high capacity axles and fuel tanks and armor plated bumpers! No chrome tips on those exhaust pipes either.

9. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I bought oil futures @ $37......go baby go!!

Curt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.