1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Get your Barrett Now !!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 635 G, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Looks like the NJ governor wants to outlaw Barrett 50 cal semi- auto's. Get them now before they run out.

You will have free secret service protection as long as you own it. Get them before the gang bangers and ammo hoarders do !!!!!!

Phil Berkowitz

2. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

Barrett will do to New Jersey as they have done to other states that have outlawed their guns... they will not sell to the LE agencies within the state and will not service any already owned Barrett guns that the LE agencies may already have.

Pat

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

What a foolish move by Christie. Start grandstanding over a topic that has not been a problem. Maybe we should look at Financial institutions that steal depositors money, Drug companies that make poison medicine, Illegal immigrants who sit in government leadership offices. Maybe drug cartels, violent gangs, home invasions, etc. Like that is not enough to keep them busy. Why do they have to find someone who is not doing anything wrong and pass laws to make them a criminal.

4. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

Leo, that makes far too much sence.

Barry

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

My GOD...what a disaster!..The Barrett is the most popular deer rifle in NJ don't ya know...try again Chris...what a dumbazz

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

YOur guys miss the boat. Christie is going to flip to the democratic party in hopes of running for President on the democratic ticket

7. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Yes, preferred weapon of choice for gangbangers and stick up artist. Have you heard about the resent rash of .50 cal drive by shootings?? sheeessshhh!!!

8. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

BBBBBBBBut it is a black gun, OMG we better ban it. What a bunch of BS. Christie is a typical RINO. Him and our leader are big buddies.

9. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Most Republicans from the northeast states are like Christie and Romney - Democrat Lite.

10. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

They fear the .50 cal, but will most likely keel over from the double cheese, double pepperoni pies !!!

11. CalvinMD

There might be a whole quarter dozen Barretts in akll of NJ....All crime will surely be halted in its tracks

12. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I would like to see the stats of crimes commited with ANY .50 cal rifles. These anti-gun Government idiots are proof mental illness affects many. Or is it stupidity?

13. CalvinMD

Yes and yes....99% of Politicians ARE Politicians because they are totally useless in another other job..their only true accomplishment is having a BS in BS

14. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

I've personally owned one. Like a Corvette. Your two best days with it are the day you buy it and the day you sell it. Any well made deer rifle is more accurate. JW

15. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Come the election of 2014 maybe we better start looking at alternitaves in the primarys on the republican ticket. There is getting to be to many that may not be trusted anymore. Get them out before they can get another term. you don't know what they will do if relected. Just make sure their adversary on the consererative side is a person of the 2nd adm. Start now. Bill

16. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

BUT,,,,,,,,,there were so many saying Krispy Kreme was the great hope of the Republican Party,,,,,,,,,guess gene will blame the TEA party again........

17. craigos

craigos Member

Yep, those 50 cal Barretts at $10K a pop are used by gangbangers and chechens all over the place. Why else would an honest, upstanding politician want to ban them - right?

The guy is a joke, shame on us if we vote for the &**&&^*(.

18. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Darn..I had NO IDEA Ronnie Barrett's rifles are causing such a huge problem in New Jersey..!!! Good thing the Governor found time to address this crisis.!!!
    I won't be surprised to see Christie switch parties if he sees an opportunity, it's not like he has any principles or anything..!!

19. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

If your a pure republican,forget winning in N.J.---Christie is at least moderate--That's the best we can hope for-----He drives the teachers union nuts---"As far as the Barrett thing"---
    Forget About It-----All rifles are baned in most of N.J. for hunting if not all of N.J.---I'm not a Christi guy since what he did with Obama about Sandy but what is our choice?---Hunting in N.J. is about over--Remember how we used to say,If only the deer could shoot back!!!--Only the bad guys will end up with the black guns---The Dems come at us drip by drip---They have patience and with ea election they carve away----You in the red states are VERY lucky---
    Enjoy while you can-----All the above is just my opinion----I lived through the best yrs-----gL to all----SJB

20. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

How to understand NJ... A short story.

PA is separated from NJ by the Delaware River. In an endeavor to co-exist the two states have an accord which allows PA residents to hunt/fish the Delaware to the NJ shore line, and NJ residents to hunt/fish the river to the PA shore line. I believe you are actually allowed to be on the LAND on the opposite side of the river - not just in the water.

Jurisdiction is shared.

Here's the sad part. Two PA hunters were duck hunting from the shore in LEGAL PA duck season. Two NJ fish/game wardens approached, asked for licenses, and arrested the two hunters for hunting out of season, wrong firearms, violating concealed carry (one was carrying a pistol with a CCW), etc.

The two hunters were on the PA side of the river!

They were transported to NJ to be processed.

I don't know where this has gone from the original stop, but I keep looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.