1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Get that hard right quick !!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FlaLagarto, Sep 17, 2013.

1. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

Talk about having to shoot the right target quick.. here are a couple of pictures that give a whole new meaning to tough birds!! Two pictures.. one from the 16.. one from the 27 .. both on post 5.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

When were you at North Jersey and shot that trap?

Ed Yanchok

3. FlaLagarto

Ed,

Liz and I are here now.. we're working the zone shoot this weekend. This really is a nice club! Friendly people, great targets and I think the tall grass about 15 yd out hides the target debris very well, I wish more clubs would plant it.
    What's truly amazing is how this club has rebuilt and repaired all the damage done when it flooded not long ago. Proves what hard work by a group that love a club can do!!

Jerry B

PS. Just so everyone knows.. this is a practice trap. The program traps are all super nice.

4. Ed Y

See me Saturday and I'll buy you lunch.

Ed Yanchok

5. Ed Y

Jack,
    If we cut the weeds, where will the snakes live?

Ed Yanchok

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

To eliminate the problem they should set the trap to throw from straight aways to left of center, people would be lined up to shoot it ... No more problem ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. ken1okie

ken1okie Active Member

Standard SC target ......:)

8. Ed Y

That trap IS set to throw 1/4 rights and regular lefts mostly for new shooters, also hand released so as not to waste targets from newbies talking on the line. This trap is very rarely in operation since the improvements on the other end of the line.

Ed Yanchok

9. FlaLagarto

Ed .. I look forward to it!! We're all set up and ready to go. I hope maybe to get a bit of work tomorrow, I made a couple on Tues. evening. Guys that said they couldn't make it on the weekend.

Jerry B

10. Ed Y

There's usually a nice group there on Thursday because we usually eat there in the evening. This week, because of the weekend shoot, there will be no cooking tomorrow so I don't know how many will show up.