1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

get rid of Obama and Pelosi

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by duckeye, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duckeye

duckeye TS Member

I think that the best thing that could happen to this country is to get rid of Obama and Nancy Pelosi. I do not know how we would do that but it needs to be done They are running this country into the ground. Someone said how to tell when Obama is lying. The answer was every time he opens his mouth. I wonder how many people that voted for him in November would do the same today I think the way he is making speeches he thinks he is still on the campaign trail. I guess I am glad I am an old man and do not have too long to endure this crap. I think this country will never get out of the debt that Obama is creating for us. If they would quit sending all the money over seas we would have money for the increase in SS and a lot of other things..

I guess that we should vote every one in Washington OUT and start all over again..

One more question " Are all crooks politicians or are all politicans crooks?

DUCKEYE

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

All politicians are crooks. This would include wanna be politians(lawyers). Bulge.

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Easy're said than done. Are you just venting a little steam?

4. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Obama is surprising. I thought coming out of ACORN and Chicago politics and with the wonderful people he has surrounded himself with all his life he would be more honest. We are all a little surprised by their ineptitude. But to his credit they are the undisputed kings at what politicians do best, spend the money they steal from us. They spend more money than anyone thought was possible.

5. The Stive

The Stive Member

I think that is a great idea. Get rid of the both of them. How is the big question. John

6. over/under

over/under Member

Everyone need to E-mail their Senator and Representative and demand an ivestigation of Acorn. Also ask each one how they voted on fundung for Acorn. Your tax dollars at work. lol

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Maybe we need an amendment for recall like theyu have in California. What we don't need is a "vote of confidence" and the instability that causes, although in this case, it could hardly be worse! Vote in thi election and send a message. Then vote in 2010 and throw these people out.

8. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

What we need in Washington is a Harvard PHD business grad running the show, not a lawyer.

2010 elections slogan:

If you're a lawyer, go home now.

9. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

American capitalism gone with a whimper

27.04.2009 Source: Pravda.Ru URL: http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/107459-american_capitalism-0

It must be said, that like the breaking of a great dam, the American decent into Marxism is happening with breath taking speed, against the back drop of a passive, hapless sheeple, excuse me dear reader, I meant people.

True, the situation has been well prepared on and off for the past century, especially the past twenty years. The initial testing grounds was conducted upon our Holy Russia and a bloody test it was. But we Russians would not just roll over and give up our freedoms and our souls, no matter how much money Wall Street poured into the fists of the Marxists.

Those lessons were taken and used to properly prepare the American populace for the surrender of their freedoms and souls, to the whims of their elites and betters.

First, the population was dumbed down through a politicized and substandard education system based on pop culture, rather then the classics. Americans know more about their favorite TV dramas then the drama in DC that directly affects their lives. They care more for their "right" to choke down a McDonalds burger or a BurgerKing burger than for their constitutional rights. Then they turn around and lecture us about our rights and about our "democracy". Pride blind the foolish.

Then their faith in God was destroyed, until their churches, all tens of thousands of different "branches and denominations" were for the most part little more then Sunday circuses and their televangelists and top protestant mega preachers were more then happy to sell out their souls and flocks to be on the "winning" side of one pseudo Marxist politician or another. Their flocks may complain, but when explained that they would be on the "winning" side, their flocks were ever so quick to reject Christ in hopes for earthly power. Even our Holy Orthodox churches are scandalously liberalized in America.

The final collapse has come with the election of Barack Obama. His speed in the past three months has been truly impressive. His spending and money printing has been a record setting, not just in America's short history but in the world. If this keeps up for more then another year, and there is no sign that it will not, America at best will resemble the Wiemar Republic and at worst Zimbabwe.

These past two weeks have been the most breath taking of all. First came the announcement of a planned redesign of the American Byzantine tax system, by the very thieves who used it to bankroll their thefts, loses and swindles of hundreds of billions of dollars. These make our Russian oligarchs look little more then ordinary street thugs, in comparison. Yes, the Americans have beat our own thieves in the shear volumes. Should we congratulate them?

These men, of course, are not an elected panel but made up of appointees picked from the very financial oligarchs and their henchmen who are now gorging themselves on trillions of American dollars, in one bailout after another. They are also usurping the rights, duties and powers of the American congress (parliament). Again, congress has put up little more then a whimper to their masters.

Then came Barack Obama's command that GM's (General Motor) president step down from leadership of his company. That is correct, dear reader, in the land of "pure" free markets, the American president now has the power, the self given power, to fire CEOs and we can assume other employees of private companies, at will. Come hither, go dither, the centurion commands his minions.

So it should be no surprise, that the American president has followed this up with a "bold" move of declaring that he and another group of unelected, chosen stooges will now redesign the entire automotive industry and will even be the guarantee of automobile policies. I am sure that if given the chance, they would happily try and redesign it for the whole of the world, too. Prime Minister Putin, less then two months ago, warned Obama and UK's Blair, not to follow the path to Marxism, it only leads to disaster. Apparently, even though we suffered 70 years of this Western sponsored horror show, we know nothing, as foolish, drunken Russians, so let our "wise" Anglo-Saxon fools find out the folly of their own pride.

Again, the American public has taken this with barely a whimper...but a "freeman" whimper.

So, should it be any surprise to discover that the Democratically controlled Congress of America is working on passing a new regulation that would give the American Treasury department the power to set "fair" maximum salaries, evaluate performance and control how private companies give out pay raises and bonuses? Congressman Barney Franks, a social pervert basking in his homosexuality (of course, amongst the modern, enlightened American societal norm, as well as that of the general West, homosexuality is not only not a looked down upon life choice, but is often praised as a virtue) and his Marxist enlightenment, has led this effort. He stresses that this only affects companies that receive government monies, but it is retroactive and taken to a logical extreme, this would include any company or industry that has ever received a tax break or incentive.

The Russian owners of American companies and industries should look thoughtfully at this and the option of closing their facilities down and fleeing the land of the Red as fast as possible. In other words, divest while there is still value left.

The proud American will go down into his slavery with out a fight, beating his chest and proclaiming to the world, how free he really is. The world will only snicker.

10. Basicdesignmachine

Basicdesignmachine TS Member

I wish someone culd help me post a wmv of a rant from a guy that calls himself www.theguyfromboston.com . It sure would give you a perspective of what is leading are country.Something to Make You Say, "What the heck is goin' on!"
    Can you imagine working for the following Company?
    It has just over 500 employees with the following statistics:

29 have been accused of spousal abuse.

7 have been arrested for fraud.

19 have been accused of writing bad checks.

117 have bankrupted at least two businesses.

3 have been arrested for assault.

71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit.

14 have been arrested on drug-related charges.

8 have been arrested for shoplifting.

21 are current defendants in lawsuits.

In 1998 alone, 84 were stopped for drunk driving.

Can you guess which organization this is?

Give up?

It's the 535 members of the United States Congress,
    the same group that perpetually cranks out hundreds upon hundreds of
    new laws designed to keep the rest of us in line.

11. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

There is hope of getting rid of that ugly female dog,,,follow the link above and read the first post and click on revelations,,,,n'joy,,, Hopefully the POS will be in deep do-do over this,,,,

12. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

When you

are having a bad day

and think that

you are having problems,

just remember:

SOMEWHERE

IN THIS WORLD,

THERE IS

A

MR. PELOSI.

13. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

For those that didn't dig deep enough to see this....

14. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

trapdady, I didn't see nor hear of this until you posted it. Thanks.

15. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Watch Beck tonight........ Barbra Boxer is in on it.

16. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

If we really had a "media" in this country they'd have had a field day with this. Unfortunately they had their head buried so far up what her names butt they'd need to pump sunlight to them.

Isn't this some sort of election fraud? Could those that signed off on this be prosecuted?

I'd recommend 30 days in the electric chair.

Sit up Nancy we're gonna' do your hair again!!!

17. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

More like electrifying the whole house and senate, and when the smoke clears our future reps will have a better understanding of what it's all about.

18. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Here is part of the transcript. Watch beck tonight.

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.