1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GET READY FOR THE UPCOMING FIGHT

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

backdoor tactics,,,,NEVER trust a lib!!!!!!

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

"The Center for Biological Diversity (www.biologicaldiversity.org) is a national, nonprofit conservation organization with more than 320,000 members and online activists dedicated to the protection of endangered species and wild places".

I think someone needs to check on their "nonprofit" status. I thought you couldn't get involved in political issue's and still stay with in the guide lines of being non-profit under IRS rules.

This is Al Gore being resurrected!

I thought it was DDT that was killing off the Condor's?

3. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

I thought it was power lines that were the demise of the California Condor. Whatever it was its obvious that it may be a species destined for extinction. I can't tell. No matter what you do there are always studies to counteract the other. Only time will tell. Funny how the condor was on a comeback all those years we used lead. Go figure. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This is such a crock. The article states that soon after lead ban, the levels in eagles and condors reduced greatly.

Like all the lead on the ground out there went away.

These bastards think they're talking to children.

If it gets really bad we should declare a bounty on liberals.

HM

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

HM,,,,of course they are talking to children,,,,did you see who voted in the last major election????

6. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I disagree. Not children - FOOLS!

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    We have yet ANOTHER fake "pro-hunting" group joining the lawsuit.

Remember when the bogus American Hunters and Shooters Association started up in 2005 and started getting "trapshooters" who you never heard of before posting about it here, supporting anti-gun and anti-hunting politicians and legislation? All while proclaiming themselves to be "pro-gunners" and "pro-hunters"?

Same thing is happening with Project Gutpile. This is supposedly a group of hunters who are trying to convince other hunters about the evils of lead ammunition and are trying to steer hunters and all others shooters into a joyous lead free utopia. A totally bogus group.

Read about it here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.