1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Get ready for a bumpy ride

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bird30, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

I just seen on noon news where Blagojevich is going to replace Obama with one of the most anti-gunners in the state of Illinois and Obama is choosing some of his people from Chicago to help him run the USA. I am trying to decide whether it is run or ruin. They have run Illinois in to big debt, decide for yourself.

Dave

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

See what the stock market did today...and yesterday. Ouch. Every time he names a cabinet member we lose 200 points.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

It will all be finger pointing at the Bush administration (for what the Dems and corrupt bankers did in the previous decade) so they will come off scot free.

As stupid as this electorate is, I wouldn't be surprised if he got a 2nd term.

by that time the Thought Plice ought to bve firmly in control, Fairness Doctrine will muzzle O'Reilly, Beck, and Dobbs and all will be sunshine and flowers.

It was good while it lasted.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.