1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Get Out Your Wallet

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Hawk46, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

CNN just announced that Obama wants gays to be protected against discrimination under the same laws that apply to other minority groups. This oughta open the flood gates for discrimination suits filed with the EEOC and will cost billions to American businesses and taxpayers. Hopefully the Republicans will stick a broomstick in his spokes on this one. This man... never mind.

2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Hawk,

I'm thinking there may be another use for that broomstick.

3. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

WS-1, I'm with ya on that recommendation, LOL. Louisville Slugger should be used on the other end. Hey, we taxpayers can afford this can't we? The country is rollin' with extra money. I think he ought to throw illegal aliens in there too. They need protection against us abusive Americans and those poor folks could sure use some of our cash that is so easy for us to come by. Those American Muslims get the short end of the stick too, nobody seems to like them. Let's throw them into the mix and start giving them some cash for all the atrocities we commit against them. Wat a wunerful kuntree dees ees!

4. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Just be thankful he doesn't have a brain because then we would have one more to worry about. I think Howdy Doody had more sense. You know all he could do was what his string pullers made him do.( yes I'm old enough to remember H.D.) Ross Puls

5. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Hey Ross, how about Froggy the Gremlin? Even he had more brains.

6. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

My biggest hope would be that somebody turns that broomstick sideways before they shove it up his bony a$$. Vote responsibly.

Jon Reitz

7. cle

cle Member

Plunk your Magic Twanger, Frogie !!!!

8. porky

porky TS Member

Osama wants bi-sexuals and transgender homo's to be able to join the services. Osama wants it so that they can be open about their affliction. The AMA now classifies transgender people as having a mental illness. If the homo's were to join the services and keep it quiet, that would work. Strategically it would be far better than now where they are just pushing their agenda so they can garner the attention their sick minds crave. To me this is a no win agenda of the asama administration. I think he is trying to get us to look one way while he is doing something worse in another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.