1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GET OUT AND VOTE ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 4TH

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

you betcha!

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Democrats vote on Nov 5th.

3. leadhead358

leadhead358 Member

4 more Republican votes in Ohio. Both my boys came home from college Friday and the whole family went down and voted absentee. The boys both told me the colleges they attend here in Ohio are really pushing the Democratic side. My oldest at Baldwin-Wallace met McCain about a month ago when McCain was up at Berea and my youngest at Heidleberg in Tiffin said he just doesn't feel right not voting for a past war hero that knows what our country stands for and which way it should head.

4. JunkFarm

JunkFarm TS Member

I will be voting absentee today.

I really hope this country takes a moment for true introspection and fills out their ballot based on the founding principles of the great nation of which they are citizens. Pretty simple and straight forward decison if you ask me.

5. jimx200

jimx200 Member

goose2...seems you show up here at TS a few months ago. A few questions: are you really a trap shooter? Where do you shoot? Can you point out any non political posts you started? And do you think that obama will modify, change, or attempt to change the 2nd Amendment? Thanks

6. recurvyarcher

The issue is the economy, folks. Here are your talking points:

1. Universal Health care: Look up my former posts on this issue and print them out. Key words: Sweden, Norway, Canada, Germany, England. See what is happening to their economies and also how long they have to wait for critical procedures (if they can get them). ALSO TAKE A LOOK AT THE CHILDREN'S HEALTH CARE PROGRAM HERE IN OUR OWN COUNTRY IN HAWAII...it is failing!

2. Taxes: All other countries that have implemented the kinds of programs that Obama wants to nationalize...those countries tax their citizens at astromical rates. Some citizens owe more in taxes than they make.

3. Food and Electricity prices are going to skyrocket under Obama. He said that the price of electricity is necessarily going to skyrocket with his plan (find the video of him saying just that). He is going to tax the coal industry to bankruptcy (he said that, too). He said that he is going to heavily tax emmissions, and that farmers are a major contributor to bad emissions. I don't know about you, but I only use my health benefits periodically, BUT I BUY FOOD AND ELECTRICITY ON A DAILY BASIS.

4. Ask them if everyone gets to go to college, like he promises, how are our fine institutions going to accomodate those that are behind college-level performance. Will our universities become like our public schools, with substandard degrees issues because we had to accomodate the lowest common denominator in learning ability? WILL THE KIDS EVEN GET TO GO...who will support them while they ALL go to college? They certainly won't be contributing to the economy at that point.

If you still have an audience after those 4 points, then continue:

5. Ask them to read his book, authored by his own hand, and then ask themselves if he is honestly for interracial cohesiveness.

6. Ask them if they knew about his strong-arm tactics, using his Truth Patrol consisting of official government attorneys and police force members, to silence dissention.

7. Ask them if they heard the NPR interview where he clearly said that he continues to support a ban on concealed carry permits.

NOW GO AND SPREAD THE TALKING POINTS IN THE STATES WITH THE MOST ELECTORAL VOTES: Michigan, California, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas, and New York. Let your democratic/independent friends in those states know: WE DON'T WANT HIGH ELECTRIC AND FOOD BILLS. We cannot afford them.

7. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

well said Ms curvy,,,,

8. DJM

DJM Member

Here's hoping for the Bradley effect.

9. recurvyarcher

Don't just hope...DO!!!! Email your friends and acquaintences TODAY. They will be voting tomorrow.

Concentrate on the states with the most electoral college votes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.