1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Geraldo Rivera

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by esoxhunter, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I was watching Fox News this morning. They had Geraldo on and he made some sense. ( Be advised I can't stand the liberal SOB). Quote:He said 67% of Hispanics vote Democrat, 95% of Blacks vote Democrat and 45% of Whites vote for Democrats. It would seem the Republicans will have an uphill battle to win any major election. Unquote. Now in my personal opinion it is a given that the great messiah in the White House will sooner or later give amnesty to the 20 million illegals in this country. They will achieve voting rights. Couple that with ACORN getting the entitlement population to vote 5 or 6 times each. It truly looks like this country is in for a change like you wouldn't believe!! JMHO. Ed

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Looks like we are now the minority. Time to split the country. Secession? Bulge.

3. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

He was just spouting his agenda, he is a die hard fos liberal, I have no idea why he is on Fox. He never misses a chance to promote Hispanics whatever the reason, biased doesn't even begin to describe him.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Claimed to have sex with Barbera Streisand and other female stars a while back, Lied his ass off.

Too bad the chair didn't take his head off when he got walloped on his show.

HM

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Nothing new there. Demographics have been favoring those with their hands out for some time now. Geraldo doesn't try to hide his bias. He wants America to become just another hispanic country. He says that Republicans must embrace the tens of millions of Hispanics flooding into this country or they will die as a party. But we know they vote two thirds for liberals. We are damned if we do and damned if we don't. They are the future because neither party would stop the influx. They are younger over all and they have more children. They are the future. And the only way to win their vote is to promise more and bigger government programs for the poor and undereducated which they tend to be. In some states they dominate the prisons already. If Obama and the Democrats make citizens of all of them, which I fully expect, the Democrats will control everything for as far into the future as we can see. Unless the Republicans get on board and promise more and bigger government along with the loss of freedom that comes with that. Either way we lose and the future looks bleak. I would leave if I was single and had somewhere to go. Our standard of living will be dropping from now on as government continues to grow. We are the last generation to experience more prosperity than the previous generation. All the next generation will inherit is massive debt.

6. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

Saw him several years ago on a show where he stated that he understood homosexuality .He said he was at a party with David Bowie and Mick Jagger,the music and wine was flowing and he could have been persuaded to go the other way with those two--what a liberal,fagg%t a-hole.

7. Loyac

Loyac Member

New Zealand...Here we come! John

8. MX/MT

MX/MT TS Member

Maybe Geraldo will get swine flu and spare us more of his BS.

9. GRR

GRR TS Member

I just don't understand how this idiot is still alive. Remember Desert Storm when he gave movements of our troops over the airways and all they did was remove him from Iraq. He should have been tried as a traitor and shot. If that would have happened in WWII he wouldn't even have a marker on his grave.

When he's on FOX I turn the station.

10. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

He wants the country to be run by Mexicans and then he could be their national spook....

11. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

This does raise something interesting. Moderates (liberals) in the Republican Party say that we have to drop the social conservatism to win elections. Yet most blacks and hispanics are Christians. Most are against homosexual marriage and most Mexicans are pro-life. The truth is you can't win those voters unless you become pro big government. If we become in favor of big government programs we are then no different than the Democrats. If you become your enemy then they have already won. We have to let this run it's course and hope we can then crawl out of the multi-trillion dollar debt Obama and the dems will leave us with. They are running the whole show now so there won't be anyone left to blame in a few years.

12. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Gerry may be a dick but he's not far off on this subject. If you want to preserve your freedoms you'd better start making some real noise. March of Washington, July 4th!!!!!

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Roach, would you explain the reference to 4th of July march. Thank you, Mike.

PS:I have six hotel rooms reserved for that weekend.

14. JOND

JOND TS Member

What's behind Al Capone's secret room? Anyone out there remember? JOND

15. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Geraldo is an inflamed Jackass.....

16. crusha

crusha TS Member

The mental picture of Mick Jagger and the Thin White Duke making an Oreo Sandwich out of Geraldo...yuuuuuckkkk.

17. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I just think Independence day would be a lovely time to go see the President. He acts as if everything is hunky dory. Or he's so arrogant that he believes his own lies.

We must show him that he has serious opposition even if he has the unbalanced support of the legislature. He insults us by ignoring us. We must make some noise in force. We may be faced with fighting our own country. We must show our anger.

If we wait until next year, i fear it will be too late. The tea parties are over they had good impact but they're all but forgotten now.

18. Barrelbulge(Fl)

So are you organizing a march? I'm there anyway. Bulge

19. three dram

three dram TS Member

One great story I got from a US soldier (Trapshooter )stationed in the middle east
    when this mega manic came around shaking hands looking for a story ,and being where he should no be ,faking live fire fights,, the soldiers would piss on their hand , just for this ass to shake.
    it was done every where this guy went.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.