1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Georgie and the Cookie jar

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grammie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grammie

grammie TS Member

Well now!!!!! Seems georgie not only has chocolate all over his lips,,,,but his hands have been trapped trying to get into another cookie jar!!!!

I am of course speaking about Iran and its "so called" threat,,,,a threat that has no meaning except to George Bush,,Skull&Bones,,and the Jews!!!!!

It seems that U.S. intelligence now has made a mistake about Iran and its intentions!!!! 4 years late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was with that same intelligence we attacked a country that had nothing to do with 9/11!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All options against Iran are now "off" the table!!!! Why??? you ask,,,,,,Because a 'jewish spokesperson said so'!!!!!!!!!! And that means George Bush will follow ORDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The news should be in your morning newspaper right now,,in very lenghty articles!!! I suggest you all read it,,,,,and then look back at Iraq with 20/20 hindsight,,,,,,,and see where it all went wrong!!!!

"When you start off wrong,,every move made after that will be wrong,,with consequences that tend to bite you in the ass"!!!!! Grammie 2001!!!!!!!!!

AKA Grammie.............

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

This is the same intelligence service that so many have been critical of when it reported opinions that differed from some personal beliefs. Now, when a report comes out that supports their personal beliefs, the intelligence service is great.

Pat Ireland

PS- Jews, Skull and Bones controlling Bush is absurd.

3. grammie

grammie TS Member

Ahhh Pat,,,,if you only knew what makes the world go round!!!! remember,,,it was you that didn't understand housing prices,,,,you didn't understand why lead would rise,,,and you don't understand this either..........I knew the intelligence was wrong from the beginning concerning Iraq.....

Now then Pat,,,,George Bush will follow orders!!!!!! He has been all along.....

You fix it up in your mind anyway you wish to make it palatable......Thats what people do to talk themselves into believing the religion crap,,,and santa claus,,and angels,,and miracles,,that republicans are safer than democrats,,,,that jews really don't own world banking,,,world media,,,etc.....

AKA Grammie.........

4. shadow

shadow Active Member

Grammie, You really should pay a bit more attention to the news casts. That report expresses only the OPINIONS of the committee.

Facts are--Iran is still in the nuclear game and in the uranium enrichment business. They just have slowed down somewhat since their neighbor got their asses kicked by the U.S. military.

Suggestion: Stick to something you have intimate knowledge of---like examining turds.

5. grammie

grammie TS Member

No shadow,,,,I didn't get it off a news cast!!!

Fact is,,,,Iran won't be able to produce a weapon until at least 2010 to 2014,,,about right in the middle of a Democratic Presidency.....

Heres a "turd" for you------"mission accomplished" mouthed by Bush at about the same time that iran stopped its nuclear program!!!!!!!!!

Heres another,,,,the Jews are outraged and they think ole georgie kicked them right in the nutsack...........

Perhaps you should dig a bit more...

AKA Grammie.........

6. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Well known technique: if your statement lacks for credibility, just repeat it several times,or say the same thing in a different way, adding lots of exclamation points. That will effectively suplant any lack of truth and make it seem legitimate.
    You bring up a good point, Pat. A very good point.

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

If "Skull & Bones" were real, how would you explain Clinton serving not just one, but two terms in office?

8. willing

willing Member

Grammie-Take your crystal ball and put it where the sun doesn't shine, if your jacket will allow your arms to move.

Bill

9. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Grannie I guess the Holocaust never really happened either careful your Swastika is showing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. greg b

greg b TS Member

Has anyone thought that may be Iran has got a nuke from some other commie nation and they dont need to enrichment program ? imo

11. TC

TC TS Member

Re: the latest intelligence report. I think somebody is lying!! Does anyone really think the current regime in Iran has no desire to posses a few nuclear devices?? Do you suppose they will do what it takes for as long as it takes to get there??

12. crusha

crusha TS Member

Q.

Why would Iran suddenly cease their nuke plans in...2003, of all times?

If we are to take this intelligence at face value, then the way I see it, this just brings to -2- the number of M.E. nations that have decided to stop their nuclear programs under George Bush's watch. (Libya was just a little easier to convince).

13. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

The Israelis say the NIE is not correct. Their intelligence in the Middle East brings far more credibility to the table than the three political hacks who had to testify before Congress yesterday (12/05/07).

Every third world country who attempted to develop nuclear weapons, successful or not, did so covertly.

As with any endeavor, human intelligence gathering is the best.

Dennis

14. phirel

phirel TS Member

AKA Grammie- Again, you have seemed to misread what I have posted. I will take some exception to your comment that I "don't understand housing prices". I did raise a question about housing prices in different regions that cannot be easily explained.

But, I do make a comfortable living providing my opinion of the value of houses and I am licenses by Virginia to provide these opinions. I am also recognized by State Courts and Federal Courts as a well payed expert witness on housing prices. My opinion of the value of housing is recognized as an official estimate by FHA, VA and HUD. Banks will loan well over $2,000,000 each week (10 houses) based on my value opinion.

You seem to have fallen into the trap of expressing a strong opinion based on your belief and ignore any information that is counter to your opinion.

Pat Ireland

15. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

There are a lot of people who have expressed doubt about the Holocaust ever happening, of course those who benefit by it the most never want it to proved otherwise ... I reserve my opinion until it been proven one way or the other, "FOR SURE" and don't think all of the tears proves anything and are based on what a lot of people heard ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

16. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Wow, WPT, I didn't know you were that uninformed about world events.

You need to read more and maybe travel to some of the ruins of those concentration camps.

Maybe then, you'd believe.

Hauxfan!

17. pendennis

WPT, all you really need to do, is to read the Nazi archives. They assiduously kept records of the deaths not only of Jews, but of Gypsies, some Christians, Germans and other nationalities who had mental problems. Ask some of the surviving Russians and Ukrainians if the Holocaust was real.

Various heads of the Nazi bureaucracy bragged about their efficiency at bringing about the "Final Solution".

You and Grammie must have gotten your education from the same matchbook cover.

Dennis

18. cynergystan

cynergystan TS Member

Why does anyone dignify Grammie's anti semitic rants with a response? His misguided, paranoid delusions are simply not worth the time of anyone to respond to him. OOOOps, I just answered my own question by posting on this thread. Oh well, maybe he will run his swastika up the flagpole to see who salutes. Tragically and disgustingly, there are some out there who will. Does he post his trapshooting messages to hate sites or are we who would like to see this site used for its intended purpose the only ones so honored?

19. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

They say now that Iran supposedly stopped their nuclear program in 2003. I thought liberals said they didn't ever have a nuclear program. I wonder why they keep trying to perfect their long range missles. I heard that the year that they supposedly stopped their program is mysteriously linked to the year we invaded Iraq. The same time when Libya stopped theirs. Terrorists and the nations that support them don't respect weakness. They do respect force. That is why we were under constant attack under Clinton. 9-11, like all the other hits, was planned during Clintons years. Since George Bush finally had the guts to strike back the attacks have stopped. If a liberal Democrat gets put back in the presidency the attacks will start again. You get attacked from cowards when they percieve you as weak, not when you are strong. Something the wussy liberal Democrats will never understand. They are bigger cowards than the coward terrorists.

20. pendennis

Ask anyone from the 101st Airborne. I count the words of Major Richard Winters, and the men of the 101st above most others.

To deny the Holocaust is to besmirch the honor of such men as General George S. Patton, Field Marshall Sir Bernard Law Montgomery, General of the Army Omar Bradley, General Sir Harold Alexander, General of the Army Dwight D. Eisenhower, and the hundreds of thousands of allied soldiers who saw the concentration camps, death chambers, and starved survivors. All of the memoirs of these great soldiers mention in detail their observances of the Holocaust.

Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.