1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GEORGIA trap shoots?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

i will be in Alanta Georgia around april 17, 20 for a meeting. Any place i can do some trap shooting? thanks

2. smsnyder

is there any golf courses near by? a friend who is going with me likes to golf. i will be in alanta georgia april 17 to 20th. any clubs near by i can shoot these dates?

3. smsnyder

any clubs around atlanta open during the day to shoot. i could come in early and shoot the 14th saturday and sunday the 15th. meeting is on 17th and 18th in alanta. any suggestions?

4. benniesdad

benniesdad TS Member

I might recommend you check out South River on Wednesday night. It is a little futher to drive, but they run a great operation with good targets. They are open on Wednesday nights. They are located outside of Conyers to the east of Atlanta.

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

Sam- Are you the Sam I used to shoot with and now miss very much? John Hiter, Norman and Jim Mitchell have not been the same since your job restricted you.

Pat Ireland

6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Hey Sam,

I'm an ole Georgia boy....born at Fort Benning and raised in Columbus and Montezuma.....now living in Delaware.

Am toying with the idea of shooting the GA state shoot this year....can you recommend any decent motels near the club?

Thanks,

Curt - Delaware

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

Sam L - I need more information about the clinic John and Jim are taking next week. I will shoot with them in two weeks at Silver Dollar. John and I always have a little competition between us. Once in a while I even beat him. If he is taking a clinic, my chances might go down even more. What will I do now when John comes up to me and asks "howd ya shoot" when he already knows my score and his score? He never asks when I happen to beat him in an event.

Pat Ireland

8. BAP

BAP TS Member

Pat, I believe that John is taking the Harlan Campbell clinic next week. Be prepared. I know John will be ready for the Southern Grand. Bill

9. smsnyder

will be in alanta, georgia april 16 to 19th. any other trap clubs in the area

10. bas

bas Member

plenty of places to shoot and plenty of shoots...season is just revving up in GA. Lots of golf, too! Click on above

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.