1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

George Zimmerman photo that was withheld....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  2. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

The left has already been blogging that the injuries shown in this pic were self-inflicted, that Zimmerman beat his own face against "something" while in the back of the cop car to support his self-defense claim.
    Can't wait to see how this goes..!!!!

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

There wdere no charges pressed until the hysterical uproar ensued. Obviously the Police Dept investigating had all the info they needed.

The rest of the story here is how a mob mentality can pervert the system

HM

4. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Looks like broken nose, bleeding mouth, back of head looks worse.....dumb ass prosecutors office - lot of people going to get hurt in the riots over this case.

5. shadow

shadow Active Member

Defense attorney says that those injuries are not important ! I suspect that the defense attorney has never been beaten like that .

6. Bill T

Bill T Active Member

His injuries "are not important", but the fact he killed a black thug is. The prosecution knows the only way they can keep this going without it looking like the Duke rape case, is to keep playing the race card. Simply because it's all they've got.

7. 548

548 Guest

Halfmile, that is the first thing you've posted that I agree with.

8. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Careful halfmile!

You had your AntiLiberal vaccination this year??? ; -)

I get mine with my flu shot.

9. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

The liberals have been trying to convince the public for years that "blacks" are being targeted by whites. That any incident between people of different races has strong elements of "racism" on the part of the whites. We have been involved in this imaginary "race war" since the 1960's and always, the whites are the aggressors and their motivation is racism.

Now we have a half-African President and a black Attorney General and an administration loaded with radical blacks. For the most part they are strongly anti-white. Don't ignore this warning - the battle is joined and whites have little chance of prevailing. Whites will soon be a minority and tax policy will be used to reduce their wealth. Other policies such as gun control will be used to deny whites the ability to defend themselves.

The funny part is that many if not most blacks know nothing of this. Many of them are honest, law-abidng people who work hard and try to improve them selves and thjeir families. it is the radicals, supported by the liberal media who focus on the racial aspect of every incident. They are the enemy, whether you chose to believe it or not.

10. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Here we go again!

Looks like he bit off more than he could chew. Should have left the pursuit to the actual police.

I wonder how this would have all turned out if Trayvon was old enough, and was carrying. Would he have had the right to protect himself from Zimmerman? Remember, Zimmerman was the aggressor first, in plain cloths. If he did feel he was threatened, and shot Zimmerman, what do you think would of happened to him? What would you CCW holders have done if this happened to you?

What happened prior to Zimmerman getting beaten is where the problem was, and is. This picture really does not matter. I would of gave him what he deserved too. Problem is, you are all believing Zimmerman of what he said happened. How do you know what actually happened. What if Zimmerman caught up to Trayvon, and grabbed his shoulder to stop him. At that point, Trayvon had every right to cold cock him, and under Florida law it seems, could have continued to beat him until he was not a threat. After all he did not have a gun.

I wonder if Zimmerman would have pursued Trayvon, if he did not have a gun? Was that a deciding factor in whether to go after him?

THE LAW IS ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the rhetoric means nothing, except what it has shown in the past in this case.

11. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Fart czar expelled a lot of rhetoric for somebody who then said:

"All the rhetoric means nothing, except what it has shown in the past in this case."

Typical liberal hypocracy.

12. Traders

Traders Well-Known Member

Don--Halfmile--Bill T, etc

Given your comments on this case, would it be fair to suggest that you guys are in favor of repealing the "Stand Your Ground" (right to kill) laws that now exist in several states. We know that Zimmerman was following Martin on a dark night (Zimmerman"s sworn statement) in a place that Martin had ever right to be. So it sure seems like Martin was "standing his ground" when he defended himself against the armed guy who was following him. Martin very likely had the opportunity to run away, but didn't. It sure looks like he defended himself and lost his life in the process. Running away would most likely been the better choice.

I am sure that Zimmerman will have something to say about that.

Sti Flyn--Thanks for clarifying the circumstances.

13. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

The Fart Czar must have been there

I don't see why there is such a big deal, they are both minorities, they shouldn't be able to whip out the old race card

14. Stl Flyn

Maybe profiling is the problem! Then why was he profiled? Then why was he pursued?

When Zimmerman said, "These ________ always get away" What did he mean?

15. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Maybe he said guys, is that possible?

Or do you want to put the word you want in the blank?

16. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

If I were confronted by an armed Hispanic who had been following me through a high crime area, I may have attacked him also. Didn't Trayvon have a right to stand his ground? Zman is a cop wannabe nut case.

birdogs , there are no "whites" involved.

17. Stl Flyn

This site is hilarious. Every radical on this site constantly talks about their rights, and Constitution being violated. Then we have this case, in which every single one of them never take into account of what Trayvon's rights where. Why is that?

18. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Not one mention of the fact that this Trayvon was trespassing onto a private gated community. I guess that crime doesn't matter. Of course that in itself may not warrant death but then given the fact he assaulted the security(Zimmerman) in the process of the trespass crime just may. I know if you came to my house and proceeded to trespass and then when confronted you assaulted me, you too would be wearing a toe tag.

Some of you are saying you can trespass and then claim to "stand your ground"?? So if I go into the bank and rob it and when the security confronts me I can "stand my ground"?? Right...

Just Say'n.......

19. Stl Flyn

Cat,

Either you can't read, or you are not aware of the evidence, (911 call).

You obviously do not understand the definition of racism, or what is racist, like many others on this site.

20. Stl Flyn

I believe either his Dad, or Girl Friend of his Dad, lived in the community. Trayvon was visiting and staying with him. Now you understand the profiling aspect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.