1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

George W's War

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Old Cowboy, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

You have a very clear perception of history my friend.

John C. Saubak

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

The irony is - with Obama as President, we're virtually _guaranteed_ that our troops will stay "at least" 4 more years in Iraq (even though that's not what a lot of his supporters are supporting him for).

When George W. blew up Baghdad and deposed Saddam, we created a vacuum. And for 6 years, the U.S. Military has filled that vacuum. Pull out our troops, and the whole country descends into an anarchist Hell, probably with pro-Iranian operatives leading the way.

Does Barack Obama want that to happen during his first term? Not on your life.

Which is why he's now bringing Colin Powell on board, to give him political cover for keeping troops there another four years for sure. "Well, um, ah...remember, I was against this war from the beginning...but, ah, now that we're there, it's, uh...imperative that we find the "correct" way to end the conflict...which is why I'm relying on the advice of my good friend Mr. Powell, to advise me in these affairs..." (you get the idea how the statement will go).

So, for those of you Obama supporters who will be crying in your beer after he's been in office for 3 years (5 years after Democrats re-took Congress), and we're STILL IN IRAQ...I just want to say - you heard it from me first.

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Throughout history there have been those with the fortitude to win and those with willingness to lose. Which is McCain and which is Obama?

4. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Well buzz-gun it will either go that way or he'll pull our troops out too soon and all hell will break lose. Maybe even WWIII. We'e in a no win situation with Obama PERIOD>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.