1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

George Will On Obama's Olympic Ego Trip

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by MTA Tom, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

George Will On Obama

I firmly believe that all Mr. Obama needs to be perfectly happy is a mirror.

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

It really does seem that way. I fear for our country.

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

What do you expect from "Inexperience"?

When the blind lead the blind, they both fall in the ditch!

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Can you seriously imagine a Bush or Reagan, stooping to get involved in this sort of business - trying to sway an Olympic committee? Presidential influence is a precious resource to be used sparingly. You just don't waste it on this kind of shit.

And I think Obama just found that out.

It's like the video of LeBron James getting dunked on. It would be like Muhammad Ali getting involved in a street fight - and getting beat. A President takes a huge risk stepping down to involve himself in something like this, and when he loses...he's a schmuck.

This is the person we're sending to negotiate with Ahmadinejad...and he can't sway an Olympic committee. Whoa, bad mental picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.