1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

George Weikum - Thank you

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OndreaColletteWeikum, Oct 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OndreaColletteWeikum

OndreaColletteWeikum TS Member

Thanks everyone for all of your messages - I am sorry it has taken so long for me to get on here, but as you can imagine mom and I have been a bit busy these last two weeks. It is hard to believe it has already been 2 weeks this afternoon. Thank you to everyone who sent your thoughts, prayers, phone calls, text messages, emails, cards, flowers, donations, food, and the list goes on...mom and I greatly appreciate all! As you can imagine this has been another trying tragedy for my family to go through, we just appreciate all of you for the support you have given us in these past weeks and the weeks, months, years to come.

One thing dad always said was that the trapshooting family is such a great family. He was right, you have helped mom and I a lot in the past two weeks with all of your support.

Thank you to the almost 1,700 people who came to his wake and endured 3 hours and 45 minute wait in line. We got there around noon, started talking with people almost as soon as we walked in and we did not stop until the last person in line at 11:00pm at night. We got home around midnight and started it all over again at 9am the next morning. It was nice to hear all of the great stories and love that everyone had for my dad, he I am sure was smiling down from up above to know that he was so loved by so many.

I want to thank my TD Team members for being there for my mom and I when we needed you most! The Lou Schultz Family, Bill Grill, The Andy Suda Family, TJ Arvas, The John Voliva family and The Dave Guaresimo Family...we would not have been able to get through these past two weeks with out your constant support!

Thank you again to my trapshooting family!

Ondrea Weikum

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Here's a hug for you kid.

Don

3. OndreaColletteWeikum

4. Gun Run

Gun Run Member

Hi Ondrea:
    Another hug from IN!
    Wayne Downham

5. OndreaColletteWeikum

Thank you Wayne - Really appreciate it

6. OndreaColletteWeikum

thanks so much i really appreciate it - i do have to say i was pretty excited and so happy that mom and dad were there to celebrate with me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bill grill ondrea weikum

lou schultz trap

tj arvas shooting