1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

George Tucci passed away

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by buckshot, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

George Tucci, of Stoneham Mass, died today at his home,

George was my hero, as well as a guy that never complained about all the things that could of got him down

for the people that knew him know what im saying, George loved his country, and gave so much, he was 65 years young, and will never be forgotten

there will be a military funeral, services this Thursday at Barile family funeral home, at 482 main street Stoneham Mass 02810, and burial on friday

Tom Nowak.

2. FloridaTrapper

FloridaTrapper TS Member

George will be deeply missed by all that knew him. I remember him as one who could find humor in the most difficult of situations. Rest in peace my friend.

Dick Betz

3. jimsw

jimsw Member

I just learned of Georges passing. Dick Betz said it all. I knew George for more than 20 years and shot with him hundreds of times. As a matter of fact he really got me interested in trap shooting. George lost both legs in Viet Nam. He would come out to shoot as though nothing was wrong. Drove to the club, unloaded his gear, never asked for help of any kind. A cheerful positive guy, truly one of a kind.

Jim White

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.