1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

George Strait

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by cubancigar2000, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Last night there was a show on called " A tribute to George Strait, Country Music entertainer of the decade" Country music stars like Alan Jackson, Martina Mcbride and others sang his old hits. It was a heck of a show and if you are a George Strait fan it was an awesome show you can never forget. He is one of the all time greats and a true country gentleman. He has the respect of country music stars like no other.

2. skeet100

skeet100 Member

I watched and WOW something worth a shi+ on CBS, that don't happen much.

3. bocephus

bocephus Member

capvan this is a reply to your ridiculous post you made on this thread and then deleted:

Just stay away from the off topic threads category, if you can figure that out......

4. cubancigar2000

capvan, what is your frickin problem? This is an off topic thread and I certainly dont give a shit what you think as well as many others. Go to the shooting thread section, By the way, you have posted in threads that are not shooting related so ???? Is it ok for you but not others? I guess there always has to be a jerk in the crowd

Vern, glad you were able to watch it. It was a dandy

5. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Watched the whole show instead of falling asleep trying to watch some other crappy show. Great 2 hours.

The title says it all CapVan. You didn't have to open it.

6. cubancigar2000

Hello Brenda!! Tell the old fart he missed a good show. I hope he is getting well. I know he misses shooting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.