1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

George Soros and gun ( got truth disreguard)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bernie K, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

I just received an email that states that the company that has been buying up gun and ammunition companys is a company called Cerberus Capital Management and is owned by none other then gun hating George Soros. Some of the companies they have bought are Remington,Bushmaster,Marlin, DPMS, Dakota Arms,HandR and many more.

If this is indeed true we are in deep dodo. Control the manufacturing and you control who you will sell to. George has stated many tims that he will stop the sale of guns. Is this the first step? Has anyone else heard anything about this or is it another web prank?

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Geez Bernie, we just went over this the other day. It got quite ugly. Read for yourself.

3. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

Web prank. This was just recently discussed. The sky is not falling, yet. Mark

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I would guess, prank. I would think that the gun companies listed, would not sell to them. Unless they where offered an astronomical price. Would Soros really be willing to dump that kind of money with no return. I know money talks, but common sense I think would prevail.

5. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Bogus hysteria. See link.

6. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Thanks guys . I try to read all the threads but I must have missed that one, sorry to bring up an old issue. Thaks again. Bernie K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.