1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

George Cook 3S Software What a Guy!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JPSemper, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JPSemper

JPSemper Member

Geoge Cook is the man! I was setting up the software to prepare for an up and coming shoot in early September. I know it's early but you never know what's going to happen. Just like what happened. When I tried to open up the software, I came up with an error message and could not open the program. I e-mailed George and this is where it gets interesting.

I travel quite allot with my job and the software is on a dedicated computer at home in Chicago. I'm in New Orleans while this is happening. George e-mailed me and asked me to give him permission to look and work on my computer via www.teamviewer.com. I called home and had my son download the software, and send the permission codes to George. The next thing I know, I received an e-mail from George telling me everything was fixed and ready to go. He fixed it via the internet while I was out of town. He probably fixed it faster with me being out of town and not on the phone asking dumb questions.

If this isn't great service, I don't know what is. He's totally dedicated to his product. Thank you again George!

John Semprini

Maywood Sportsmens Club

2010 Northern Illinois Zone Shoot

September 12 - 13

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Can you tell us the program for the Northern Zone? Thanks.

3. Ertz

Ertz Member

Have to agree, 3S is one awesome program! George will answer your most anytime as well. Can't go wrong.

4. JPSemper

JPSemper Member

The program will be up on presquad.com tomorrow.

Saturday: 50 Pair of Doubles, 100 Handicap
    Sunday: 200 Singles

Breakfast and lunch will be available on both days.

Programs will be posted shortly to website.

Thank you for your interest.

John S

5. tomlsoe

tomlsoe Member

I happen to know George personally and he is absolutely dedicated to his work. He is amazing with his software, and as a person. And I might mention a very good shooter to boot. He understands the business both inside and out. If people only knew how phenominal his software is, It would be the only program used today. And gets better all of the time. Heck we go back to the trailer turn on the T.V. and watch the scores as they come in on the T.V.!!!! how cool is that? heck I could go on all day about his program and how well it works. Great job George. Tom

6. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

I want to join in this "Love in". George is a true gentleman and patriot. Bruce

7. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Best of the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

george cook 3s