1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

George Bush: Not Ashamed To Be A Patriot

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bushmaster1313, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Humility and love of country

2. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

This is funnier than him landing on the aircraft carrier . HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

3. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Rimjob,

Time for you to repaint that red "S" on your forehead. To quote one of your recent posts, "YOUR STUPID." I will now invoke the OICU BOYCOTT. Nobody cares about you or about anything you do or say. Go away.

Respectfully, Kit Thomas

4. Bushmaster1313

A video showing the most powerful person on earth showing humility, love and respect to people who might be considered by some to be a bit rough around the edges, and the Lib thinks it stupid.

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

RimJim, did you mean Moron? Not Maroon. You are calling him a color. Did you mean to call him a certain type of person? He certainly has more cless in his baby finger than Obama has in his whole family. Your lack of intelligence seems to be showing up in you spelling of basic words. Bulge.

6. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

Barrelbrain:" Bugs Bunny calls Elmer Fudd a Maroon". If Repugs can watch Fox, I can watch Warner Bros. Same difference .Okay! Moron ,happy now, beerbarrel or whatever.

7. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

Rimfirejim,

Please post your real name and address. I would like to pay you a visit.

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Rimjobjim is a better name since he kisses the behinds of liberal politicians.

9. setool

setool Member

RimJim, I hate doing this, but only because of my love of our Country's rights for the people's Freedoms, I must say ...

You, Sir, are a FU###NG MORON !!!

I hope you live in Ohio, so maybe I can have a chance to meet you, sir...

Mark Schneider

10. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

he is sitting in his basement in his underwear awaiting posting information from moveon.org,,,,by his language and his television choices, I would guess he is even younger than our beloved Trappy....

72 days to lift Jones Act by hussein,,,,2 days by Bush,,,,easy to see which IS a leader....

11. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

bridgetoofar.....there is a way.

12. Bushmaster1313

When I saw Mr Bush with the Rolling Thunder riders it made me long for the days that we had a President of all Americans.

Perhaps that's why they did not like him.

And you cannot blame it on Iraq. The libs hated Bush before the 2000 election.

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Rimjim, are you saying that the Reublicans watch something that matches their IQ and you are watching programs that natch your IQ? Just asking for clarification. Bulge.

14. Mr. D

Mr. D Member

I have landed on a aircraft carrier (many times). Does that make me a maroon?

15. porky

porky TS Member

If you would just ignore this rimfirejim, he will go away. He is like a child looking for a response. In this case, he wants to upset you and his juvenile rantings bring out the same from many of you. Just ignore him. Remember we did to trappy and he went away.

16. Barrelbulge(Fl)

GitrDone, you are right when a bad child is not getting attention, they quit trying to get attention. Bulge,

17. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Well RimmyJimmy You sure have picked a high intelligence level to come up to Bugs Bunny.....LOL

This is funnier than him landing on the aircraft carrier . HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! What a maroon.

When was the last you landed on an Aircraft carrier. And he is a Moron/Maroon

"Bugs Bunny calls Elmer Fudd a Maroon". If Repugs can watch Fox, I can watch Warner Bros. Okay! Moron"

DUH Bugs Bunny has the same mentality and Obama. He is definitely a Moron along with all of his followers and when was the last time Obama paid tribute to anyone but Obama. He can't even attend the events that honor our nations fallen defenders.

And it shows RimmyJimmy you have chosen to align yourself with The Messiah and Bugs Bunny!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH Whats up DOOOOOOC???????

Bob Lawless

18. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

Nice post Bob! To Mark S.I'll be in Ohio in Sept. to trade my KS-5 back to Jaquas,mabey I'll run into Big Don or you.Jaquas will probably beat me up on it,but so do you guys.

19. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

So where is Paladan? He is normally lurking.

Bush was not ashamed of "scooter" Libby, or the fact that no WMD was found, or the torture of innocents, or Blackwater, or the (withdrawn) nomination of his personal attorney to the US Supreme Court, or the rendering of others to Syria because he knew torture was going to be used. He just acted like is was no problem. Which of course it was no problem to some of us on TS.com.

BUSH had choices to make. Some he can be proud of. Some, as a patriot, he should be ashamed of.

It is never a one way street

20. dverna

dverna Active Member

Most of us would crap our drawers if we had to land on a carrier.

Don Verna

PS - Rimmy, you have no class at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.