1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

George Bush Haters

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esoxhunter, Feb 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I also voted for the fool twice; as he was the only choice for a conservative to vote for. He stated when running for re-election that he would appoint Supreme Court justices in the "mold" of Scalia and Thomas. The first time he has the chance who does that dufus nomnate?? HARRIET MYERS!! That was it for me. Yeh, I also like the way he has cracked down on the illegals and the war is being run in a way that we don't offend anybody. Heaven forbid if we offend the followers of Islam. Give me a break. Ed

2. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Reminds me when I was young and had a train set.
    It just ran in a circle never went anywhere.

Bo

3. skibum0607

skibum0607 TS Member

This White House doesn't give a damn about what the American people think so why bother?

Anyone with half a brain knows that GWB has EASILY been the worst president of the past century (if not ever). Unfortunately GWB doesn't have half a brain.

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Believe it or not, moron, "worst" is a relative term.

5. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

"Anyone with half a brain knows that GWB has EASILY been the worst president of the past century (if not ever). Unfortunately GWB doesn't have half a brain."

Have you forgotten about Jimmy Carter? He was the absolute worst President in US history and the mess in Iran proves it. If not for his support for the overthrow of the Shah we would not be facing this long war against Muslim extremists which we now do. We owe it all to that fool. That is why he won a Noble prize after campaigning for it for years. Do you think that they would ever give it to anyone but a "social progressive" (read leftist)?

GWB has lost a lot of luster in my estimation, largely because of his profligate spending and his refusal to close US borders and his unwillingness to defend the border guards who are doing their job. For shame, George! In spite of all this, just think how much worse that big eared Muslim (Obams)or piano legged harpie (Hillary) would be!

6. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I agree. John Kerry would have been a much btter conservative president. Yeah right!!

7. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

I am and have always been a Republican and very conservative. I do however think that with the exception of President Reagan, we are always forced to vote for the lessor of two evils.

It is rather frightful that President Fox of Mexico is more concerned about a Mexican citizen who is a criminal drug runner, than President Bush is about two US government employees that had put their life on the line everyday for their country.

Jim

8. billyc

billyc TS Member

"W" is the democrats fault? Lets not forget if it was not for a few "misplaced" chads in brother Jeb's Florida we might not be sitting here talking about such stupid things(bush)right now. War and immigration is easy to beat in him about. Look into his great educational "no child left behind" idea.

9. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Fresh off his Oscar victory last night for Best Documentary,Al Gore has been stripped of his title by the U.S. Supreme Court.George Bush was declared the new winner despite the fact that he had not received a single vote or even watched a movie in the last decade except for Mel Gibson's THE Passion of the Christ.

In the Court's opinion, new Chief Justice John Roberts wrote that he was proud to follow in the steps of his old boss and predecessor, the late William Rehnquist, who helped decide Bush v Gore in 2000."You gotta love lifetime appointments," Roberts said."We aren't even trying anymore!"

Insiders say a disappointed Gore has already begun regrowing his beard,although a spokesperson claims it is only so he can save energy on heat now that climate change has made the winter months colder and more unpredictable.

Meanwhile,jubilation abounded in Crawford,Texas, where George Bush was leisurely enjoying a few weeks off from his normal vaction spot in Camp David. "I didn't even know you could win an Oscar for pretending to something in real life," Bush said. He also issued an executive order demanding that Martin Scorsese's long-awaited award for Best Director be given to Dick Cheny for his handling over the White House.

Plans to melt the statue down into gold coins bearing Bush's Likeness were scrapped after Bush decided it had been involved in terrorist activities. The statue is expected to arrive in Guantanamo by tomorrow morning, where it will no longer be under the jurisdiction of Roberts an the Supreme Court.

Bo

10. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

doggai - You can always save the fleas for Hilary. She need something to scratch. - Jim

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I can't say I am happy with everything Bush has done. But that's a far stretch from "hating" him.<br>
    <br>
    I like his ignoring of gun grabber schemes.<br>
    <br>
    I backed and still back the war in Iraq. (If Clinton and the UN had a backbone, this would never need have happened. Blame them.)<br>
    <br>
    I do not like the Patriot Act, nor Patriot Act II. I shudder to think what these acts would do in the hands of a Hillary Clinton or Chuck Schumer.<br>
    <br>
    I like that he pisses off the liberals at every turn. That's gotta be worth something right there.<br>
    <br>

12. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Bo...I'm impressed...that was great... BO FOR PRESIDENT!

13. len w

len w TS Member

I too am not happy w/ all GWB has done for our great country. You can critize
    as you wish, that is your right. Our president walked in the ruins of the WTC with everyone yelling to get even. He had the balls to do it. From all the information available he attacked with the blessings of all the liberal scum that are now attacking him. Fighting the battles where we are, keeps it from our streets. The way things are going w/ the a$$ hole muslins you want Ms clinton, Kerry, Kennedy, Obama leading us into battle?? Or will you just lay down your arms and throw away all that we fought for since our Declaration of Independance was written. I'm too old to go back into the military again,but When the bastards attack my home, they will have to get me early or climb over their fallen comrades to get me cause there will be a pile in front of my home. God bless our country and our President. He needs our support. Len Weller

14. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

I'll be beside you Len! and d-mn proud of it!

15. antique

antique TS Member

Count me in Len.Jim Burk

16. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I would lke to add one more response to this thread. I do not want to be associated with the liberal Democrat supporters on this forum. I am a conservative. This is why I'm having problems with the president. The "buck" stops with him. He should have taken care of a lot of business when he had a majority in Congress; i.e. immigration, tort reform, tax reform, (remember the flat tax), border security, military concerns, etc. The military is being restrained in every way. The liberal press and the Democrats want the war to run like a football game and giving the enemy their "props". We spend more time investigating our troops than we do fighting the war. This all lies on the presidents shoulders. Him and that do nothing Congress, (and yes that means the Republicans for 12 years), have given the Democrats the power to make this country weaker than it already is. Bottom line, secure our borders and if you want to fight a war, then fight it!! Maybe they should read General George S. Pattons book. He always claimed that the object is not to "die for your country" in a war. The objective is to make the other ba$tards die for their country. I wonder how many post holes have been dug for the border fence since Bush signed off on the construction of it?? I see no light at the end of the tunnel. A lame duck president with a lame congress. Then when we get that poor excuse for a human being, Hillary Clinton, as our president; this country will be in chaos. My opinion. Ed

17. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

len w, and those who are with him,

Four years of war makes us lose track, sometimes, of what this is all about.

People were yelling for Bush to get even, and he does have balls. And what he did at first was exactly, perfectly correct. He went after Al-Qaida in Afghanistan.

We've in Iraq now, and somehow we have to finish the job. But I don't see how anyone can think W. did the right thing by going in there. Not with the hindsight we now have.

Saddam was a bad man. But with better intel we could have known that he didn't pose an immediate threat. What he was doing was controlling radical Sunnis and Shia, which job has now cost us $300 billion, 3,000 deaths and untold trauma to this country.

Now I read that Al-Qaida is "surging" in Afghanistan and Pakistan. That is where we should have sent the 150,000 troops.

Danny

18. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

For the past several elections and administrations I've wondered do these individuals represent the cream of America's crop in intellect and leadership? Are these on caliber with the founding fathers and some of the very rare equals since then? My feeling is no.

My simple mind would presume that since there are many more millions of us in our fair country, that the pool of remarkable people to choose from would be proportionally larger. Where are they? I suspect most likely in business, academia, or active duty, certainly not in politics. I want another George--George Washington. It'd be nice to engage his kind.

Guy

19. ftlupton

ftlupton TS Member

Here I sit, high school graduate only, worked hard, served my country, raised a family paid my taxes. I own a nice home, 3 vehicles, 20 guns and thousands of rounds of ammo, can call the president anything I want and not get arrested. I can travel anywhere I can afford, play golf 3 days and shoot 2, got pretty good health care. Unemployment is low, stock market making records,yeah, life really sucks and it's all Bush's fault, man I just can't take much more of this tough life most of us live. I'll give you Iraq is a mess but look back on Gores and Hillary's speaches and they were saying the very same thing Bush said, he just did it. Every intellgence source said there were WMD's. As far as politicians, if their lips are moving they are lying. We still got it better than 99% of the rest of the world and most of the world wants to live here. Bush isn't perect by any means but nobody can match Carter for stupid and Johnson for corruption. Clinton and Kennedy entertained a lot of women while in office. I'm voting for Tancredo if I get the chance, just my opinion and it's worth about .02, just like yours.
    ftlupton

20. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

ftlupton, you hit it right on the head. Bush is doing exactly what he said he would do and he was heralded for it in 2003, and now he is being persecuted for it. He said that "the war on terror will not be confined to one country and it will not be over in my lifetime" This country does not have the stomach for war and has not since WW2. The libbies are the ones who have changed their tune. they all made speeches that sound just like what Bush has been saying. I know things have not always gone as planned, but the option of "ut and run" is going to be inplemented and I doubt very much if terrorism is stopped by that approach. We will soon see I am afraid as the dems are hell bent on bailing out of this war.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.