1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

George Ahart, Coon Creek, needs some prayers

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Not1/2Bad, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Not1/2Bad

Not1/2Bad Member

Tommy, thanks for the post, i got a call yesterday afternoon, i made some calls to inform others. Yes everyone here in michigan always tells me the same thing, oh you know tommy. Keep us posted, my best to all, even marty. Mark & Kathy

2. mx8dave

mx8dave Member

prayers will be on the way from
    Sparta,,George was at one time President of the P.I.T.A ,His wife also works very hard ,,Will always remember Georges pet Donkey,,Harry,,,hope for a speedy recovery.....MX8Dave,,,,,David and Ellen Lang

3. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

Prayers sent from Groveland, CA

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Wishing all the best to George Glad things were caught early. Thanks for letting us know Tom.. Dave Bishop

5. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Ajax

6. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

George is one of the real "doers" in our sport. Our best to him and Joan as he recovers. If we could just get him to listen to the Doctors!!

Best from Oregon,

Mike Mann

7. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

All my best to George and family. I met George last year at the PITA Grand and what a great guy. He is very hard working and seems to have a great club. Again all the best George and here is to a speedy recovery.

Dennis DeVault

8. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I can't imagine George just 'taking it easy for three or four weeks'.

One of the greats that work their tails off to help the game of trap shooting.

Our thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery are with him.

9. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

I visited George today, he's doing a lot better but still has some rehabbing left..

The Doctor ordered three months of taking it easy, but knowing him maybe three weeks!

Domenic

10. SBray

SBray Active Member

Thanks for the update Tommy!

As you know, George and Joan have really worked hard for the sport. He helps other clubs when they have problems. Hope he is able to take it easy and get some rest.

Steve