1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Genuine Leather 1 or 2 Barrel Shotgun Case

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ferlach, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

Have been looking for Genuine Leather Gun case for a reasonable price? Here is your opportunity to get one to pamper the expensive or collectible shotgun. The case is available in single as well as double barrel option.
    <br>
    Fine Saddle Leather, hand stitching, hand finishing, reinforced leather corners, solid brass hardware and pure wool felt lining are hall marks of these fine quality cases that are made to fit up to 34” barrels.
    <br>
    Each case comes with two 12ga solid brass chrome plated snap caps (a $40 value) and patch inside you can have custom imprinted and embossed to personalize the case.
    <br>
    The cases are available in three style / color option. Please note that distributer has very limited quantity available. Sales tax will be charged to CA residents.
    <br>
    The price is $400 for double and $360 for single plus actual cost of shipping. Buyer will pay actual cost of shipping based on selection of carrier and service type. Exact shipping and insurance quote will be provided upon receipt of shipping address. Thanks for looking.
    <br>
    Style / Color # ONE
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Give us some measurements of the cavities. Stocks and bbls are bigger therse days. Often these quality cases are based on dimensions from guns of days gone by.

3. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

Few more cases like these will be available in about 8 weeks. I will notify everyone who is interested when they become available.

4. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

A limited number of these cases are available again at introductory bargain price. The price for two barrel case is $400.00 and single barrel is $350.00 plus actual cost of shipping. Please note if you CA resident, the distributor is obligated to charge sales tax. Please see drawings of the size to ensure that you gun will fit in it. The cases are available in three style / color combinations.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Here is a metric converter for those that want the inches dimensions. Bill Malcolm

6. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

Here are pictures of all colors and styles available as of now. Style / Color # TWO.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

Style / Color # THREE
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

Up, few more to go.

9. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

10. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Got mine yesterday, put a 34" two barrel Parker pigeon gun with beavertail forend "on". There is more than enough room. I will have the gun and barrels blocked in by a friend in the case refurbishment business. It's a fine case in a configuration I could not get anywhere else. I will order a case for a one barrel Parker soon. The delivery time was very quick.

11. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

Bill,
    I am glad that you liked the case. Couple of other folks who bought gave high compliments on the case. Thanks for the kind words.

12. eightbore

0   0   0

There is a bit of a huff over on the double gun forum about these cases, the fact that they are Chinese made. However, they fulfill a need for 34" cases of high quality that are available nowhere else except on special order at twice to three times the price. Mr. Khan has contracted to have these cases made to fill a need here among ATA shooters and collectors of long barrel, large bore sporting guns. I know Mr. Khan personally and he has assisted me in casing some of my long barrel large bore guns, including, I hope, my eight gauges. You have to remember that your house is filled with Chinese made "stuff" and you can't give a bunch of crap to a fellow who has located a Chinese company to make great gun cases. I have a two barrel Parker set in one of Khan's cases and I couldn't be happier. Bill Murphy in MD.

13. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

Cases can accommodate O/U as well as SxS shotguns with forearms on or off.

14. eightbore

0   0   0

I tried some eight gauge barrels and receivers in the pictured two barrel cases last night and find that they fit without any problems. The diagrams show the barrel compartment on the one barrel case is of an identical width, so I ordered two single barrel set cases. I will report when I get them.

15. eightbore

0   0   0

I got my one barrel set cases today and they are as nice as the two barrel set case I got a couple of weeks ago. You guys with nice 34" and 33" guns should try these cases. The shipping time was very fast, as it was last time.

16. eightbore

0   0   0

To the top. Mr. K. says supplies are getting low.

17. eightbore

0   0   0

To the top. What happened to the For Sale forum?

18. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

19. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

20. eightbore

0   0   0

Mr. Khan, do you have cases remaining for sale? Do you have any variations other than the ones first described?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

2 barrel shotgun case

2 barrel vintage case

leather gun cases for shotguns

leather parker shotgun cases

shotgun case for two barrels

two barrel shotgun case

vintage leather 2 barrell shotgun case

vintahe leather shotgun cases