1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gene's apology....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by whiz white, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Ditto

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Why do you bring this up? What is the point?? This makes you look like a petty individual, are you??

Gene can be a pain but what are you??

Don

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

BigAl: I try to sit most of the time now.

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I needed a good laugh and Whiz just supplied it. I don't know what pissing match this Al got into with Gene but I can say that Gene has more knowlage about K-Guns then anybody I know and in the past wheather on these threads or Via private e-mail or the phone he has helped me and many others. How many tens of thousands of dollars worth of guns does a guy have to sell to have a god reputation? Whatever that number is I would hazard a guess that Gene has surpassed that mark. If this is the guy who always bitches about buying a cracked stock all I can say is many, many people's transactions on many high dollar items have been without a glitch. No offense but I just do not believe that he sent you a cracked stock based on my dealing with the man. I do believe that you think he sent you one though. I suspect if a crack occured it was after it left Genes house. Now, At what point it cracked I have no opinion and will not be involved in any debate. Jeff

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

The fact that he is an obnoxious loadmouth is neither here nor there. I am talikng about his sales reputation which other then one persistant poster is flawless. As for his knowlage about K-guns I have never seen any blaring mistakes. I have seen opinion that I may or may not agree with but no obvious mistakes. You on the other hand are in a better position to see them in that you have more knowlage then the average poster. If you would like to fulfill the role of adding to the boards knowlage of K-guns them by all means .. Please add your opinion as knowlage is what is needed. Jeff

6. guncase

guncase TS Member

I just want to know if the apology covers all 11 of his "sign on names"????

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

"Little Al" -- I see you pulled your post again

hope you learned something

regards from Iowa

Gene

8. BigAl

BigAl TS Member

The question is, how many ID's does Gene have? It's kind of a backup to a backup to a backup thing. Anyone wonder why that is necessary?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.