1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Gene Simmons of KISS - Military Salute

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Unsingle, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

A few months ago there was a thread about Gene Simmons of KISS, stating what a piece of crap he is, etc. You may want to take a few moments and watch this tribute to our military by him. It may change your mind??

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=5MtdIO23MKM
  2. crusha

crusha TS Member

3. setool

setool Member

How could any "TRUE BLOODED" American not Love what Gene Simmons did for our Troops ??? I'm 52 years old, and yes, I loved listening to Kiss. Once upon a time, we were all kid's.

I could only hope that the rest of the "so-called" entertainment industry would have the "BALLS" to stand up and be true Patriots, as he did.

No, he didn't fight in our wars, but he's Man enough to stand up and Let the world know there is still Patriotism left in our Country !!!

Respectfully,

Mark Schneider
  4. JES

JES Member

WOW, that was something. Thanks for posting. Jan Slough
  5. dverna

dverna TS Member

Thank you Unsingle

Don Verna
  6. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Active Member

America, God, Country! I bet that bunch could have done the Star Spangled Banner The right way! Should have had them at the Super Bowl. jmho Bill
  7. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes TS Member

Certainly would have been much more enjoyable Bill. Spring is coming:) Bob
  8. skeet100

skeet100 Member

Excellent post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. RAScott

RAScott TS Member

Unsingle, that was a great video. Thanks.

Bob S
  10. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Gene Simmons might have served in Israel's armed forces. I believe he is originaly from Israel; I may be mistaken.
  11. Joe O

Joe O Member

Last year my daughter bought us tickets to see KISS at the MN state fair. I guess she remembered hearing a story of a trip or 2 to see them in the 70's(that's another story, ah, the good old days). Towards the end of the show they brought a soldier on stage and handed them a check for Thousands of dollars(I think it was $1 for ever ticket sold). What program they were donating to escapes me now but they put their money where their mouth is. You may not share their taste in music but you have to like their efforts for our soldiers.
    Joe O
  12. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

This clip is a couple of years old and it was part of his show "Gene Simmons Family Jewels". Without questioning his real motive, it was good that an entire show was dedicated to our troops. He was born in Israel but moved to the US as a youngster. I don't believe he served in the Israeli Army. Bob Wiltse... I'm with you. I was an innocent 19 year old draftee in 1966. 2 years later I really understood the meaning and importance of life and liberty.

blade819
    1st Div. Vietnam
    2nd Div. Korea
    1966-1968
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.