1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gene Sears 'Dead'

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Michael Gregory, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

Kommiefornia, but North Idaho soon... REALLY!
    I called Gene just now and congratulated him on being "not dead", as well as passed on my best wishes. A few years ago, I was rumored to be "dead" as well. Perhaps we need to start an "Un-dead shootin' society"! Mike

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Yeah, it was real fun when my wife walked into the bank, and the folks there told her how sorry they were to hear of my passing that particular morning...My wife almost had a heart attack..Seems that someone heard the last name and didn't question things any further...Assumed it was me...

Dave

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    My mother in law just tried to refi her house. The lending institution informed her that all the credit bureaus had her listed as deceased.

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

If your dead, do you still have to pay taxes???

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

If your a dead democrat you can still vote!!!!!!

6. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I married a widow whose 1st husband died in 2002. I get solicitors asking for him all the time, and ocassionally a bill collector. It seems the information age has a lot of errors in it.

7. jagrdawger

jagrdawger TS Member

In Chicago dead republicans register and vote as democrats too. A friends dad voted for at least 20 years after he past. His son and wife tried in vain to get his name off of the rolls, but they showed him as having voted every election.

And we wonder how a Kenyan got to be president.....

8. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Hey, I know all about those voting dead Chicago people, I grew up on in Indiana, jsut across the state line of Illinois.

I know live Democrats don't pay taxes, we have a couple in the current adminstration, but I was wondering if dead Republicans still have to pay taxes.

9. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I wrote a letter to one of my patients once expressing my sympathy about her husbands death (also my patient). In about 3 days this nice old gentleman strolled into my office with his suit and bow tie on and looked me in the eye and said " The rumor of my passing has been greatly exaggerated". We both had a good laugh.

Charlie

10. GoeWise

GoeWise Member

CactusJW you have a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gene sears trapshooter