1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gene Gray Prints

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 686beretta, Jun 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

0   0   0

I have several Gene Gray wildlife prints. Some are framed. If interested, send me an e-mail or private message. I can give you a detailed list of exactly what is for sale.

I am planning on attending several shoots this summer, including the Tennessee state, Friday only. Ohio State, Kentucky State, Southern Zone (Berea) and Indiana.

Any questions please contact me.

2. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

0   0   0

3. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

I'm not familiar with gene Gray. Please explain a little bit about what you have. Thanks

4. trapster100

trapster100 Member

0   0   0

Background:

http://www.csuchico.edu/lspr/graydes.htm

Example:

http://www.sell.com/248NTF

5. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

0   0   0

I really can't supply a lot of information about Gene Gray, I am trying to sell these prints for my parents. Most were painted in the early to mid-70's. They are all of wildlife, Eastern Cottentail, cougar, otter, Red fox, to name a few.

If you have any other questions please ask.

6. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
gene gray otter print
gene gray prints for sale

gene gray prints price list

gene gray wildlife prints