1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gene for Iowa Supreme Court

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by jagrdawger, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jagrdawger

jagrdawger TS Member

61 Iowans have thrown their hat in the ring as nominees to replace the three Iowa Supreme Court justices voted out in part for their votes to overturn the will of the Iowa people regarding gay marriage.

Gene, have you thrown your hat in the ring as one of the 61 nominees for the Iowa Supreme Court. Just think of the good you could do there for gun owners and those who believe in the constitutions of our country and states. Of course we would all miss you sage wisdom on Trapshooters since you obviously could not continue to post here as a Supreme Court Judge, but we must all make sacrifices for the greater good. I guess losing you to the court would be our supreme sacrifice.

Maybe you could even help bulge get Mr Obama's birth certificate.

Gene, this is just a little humor, please do not say I am a crack-pot for seizing this chance for a little fun.

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Well thanks jagrdawger and I know how sincere you are after I helped you clear up your delusions about Obama not actually being the president of the United States

I just got done- its 2119 hours with a hearing where I represented a gun club.
    Obama not having a birth certificate wasnt even mentioned

Oh wait- I forgot- all the people on the nominating committee that submit a list to the Governor are Democrats – well maybe one isn’t. They say they wont take politics into consideration though. Maybe we can pin that on Obama

I am sure of the 61 there are 3 good and qualified candidates.

I am glad jagrdawger that you value my help on issues.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

jag,,,no gay judges allowed,,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.