1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gene Brumley Past Away This AM

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tjack, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tjack

Tjack TS Member

We lost a trapshooter this morning who everyone knew and loved. He never knew a stranger. He was a great Man, Kind to everyone. He will be missed VERY MUCH by everyone who knew him. Mr. Gene Brumley from Amelia Ohio. There will be visitation, at E.C. Nurre Funeral home 177 west main st. Amelia Ohio 45102, this Friday evening from 6:00PM to 8:00PM. God bless the Brumley family in this time of sorrow. We'll miss you Gene.

2. 72

72 TS Member

Funeral will be sat. sept.15,2007 in manchester ky. at 4 pm

3. 72

72 TS Member

4. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Godspeed, Gene.

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

It is always sad to hear of a nice person passing on and the heart ache it causes.

6. ned408

ned408 Member

Our thoughts and prayers to the family. We liked Gene very much, he was quite the character.
    Randy and Nora Ross

7. Tjack

Tjack TS Member

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for Gene. HE WAS A CHARACTER!!! Everybody Loved him. He used to bring us fresh produce every summer. He loved his garden, to grow stuff for everyone else. My wife and I loved him so much. We used to tease him something terrible, but he took it in stride. He had such a loving giving heart. If the world had more Gene Brumleys it would be a great place. I can't say enough about the MAN. It just makes me mad that God takes people like him and leaves people like me here. I hope to be half the MAN he was. I'll never forget him. We Shot tonight but, you could tell something was missing, not just me but everyone else felt the same.There is no one here at Tri-city that he hasen't touched in some way. His family is awesome too!!! Love them all, and our hearts go out to them.

8. 72

72 TS Member

9. KYsandbagger

KYsandbagger TS Member

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers for the brumley family! Not only was gene a fellow trapshooter he also was an amazing person,father, and friend!! I know that if you ever met Gene he touched your heart in some way, he never knew a stranger and was loved by all. There will surely be a little something missing a all the local clubs forever. Thank you for all the good times, things you did for me, and all the great memories!I will miss you Geno. I love you buddy!!! Chris Terlau and Family

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.